Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Censorship on Columbuzz.net?

Since I express an opinion that the moderators don’t like, it appears they are trying to censor me.  My first article (http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=4942) was modified in a childish and vindictive way.  A picture of a crying baby was added, I was called a crybaby (name calling – Usage Policy violation), and my identity was disclosed, even though the website states “Information about who posts articles will be hidden! This is a public website with no restrictions so post with complete anonymity.”  My second article was published Monday night but then removed Tuesday morning, and my columbuzz.net account was disabled so I had to create a new one.  It looks to me like if you express an opinion that the moderators don’t like, you will be silenced and your identity disclosed.  It looks like you are not allowed to blow the whistle on the so called whistle blowers.  Is this the way Mr. Freeman will run the trustee office if he is elected?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hi

Anonymous said...

simply dropping by to say hey