Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still Laughing

http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5902

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"Does it really look like a joke to you?"

It doesn't look like a joke to me.  I believe every word, which makes it even more hilarious.

"Someone offers to sell information about an elected offical that she says shows he is cheating on his wife, with possibly a city employee, during the workday, at least seven times since August. Their desire to remain anonymous caused the need for the silly maneuvers. Then, after a price is agreed upon, and paid, she triples the price and refuses to deliver the information or to refund the money. It doesn't sound like a joke to me. To me, it sounds like theft, extrotion, and possible fraud, if the information never existed."

Again, this just shows that Bob is probably the most gullible person on the planet.

"She sent, as proof of what she had, his signature on a motel register."

Bob, signatures can be forged.

"You might think it's funny. I don't."

I think it's funny.

"If the information she said she had is true, it is more proof that he is a snake, and people should know."

Well, even if it was true, at least he didn't try to help people tamper with odometers.

"Now she faces legal scrutiny for what you consider a joke. Real funny, huh? Now Pay Pal will go after her, which means her bank will go after her. HA HA, right? Laugh. Real funny. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

I'm sure the police will get right on it, right after they pick themselves up off the floor from laughing so much.

"Maybe you're okay with township and city employees cheating on their spouses during the time they are supposed to be working for us. HA HA Maybe you're fine with people offering to sell information and then failing to deliver or refund. HA HA"

Bob, if you're the victim, then I'm perfectly fine with it.

"I'm not. And I doubt the police and prosecutor are either."

I'm sure they'll get right on it.

"Since you're fine with it, maybe your spouse is doing the same thing. HA HA HA HA HA Do you think his wife thinks it's funny? HA HA HA What about her family? HA HA Which city employees do you know of that can get away for a few hours during the day a couple of times a week to bump bellies with some jerk? HA HA"

Bob is still assuming everything he's told is true.

"Your attitude on this matter is a great example of the abundance of this attitude that we have around here that allows crap like this to continue. HA HA"

Bob, are you talking about the attitude that selling odometer tampering devices is OK?

"Yea, it's a joke. Just like you. HA HA"

No Bob, YOU are the joke.

"And let me guess, you call yourself a Christian, don't you? You're making real Chritians proud now. HA HA HA"

What's a Chritian?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone pulled a fast one on Bob.
Bob was ripe for the picking.....

He hates Barkes.
Barkes was his election opponent.
Barkes is one that has filed suit against Bob.

What better bait for Bob than information that would make Barkes look bad?

Who would think they could get away with convincing someone to pay $500 for information (probably made up) that they were still holding?
Nobody.
But someone knew that Bob and his protoges were a special case.

And can you believe that Bob is displaying the consequences and details of how he was duped by someone with a proposition that a child would know better than to fall for?

I hear they're shopping for some oceanfront property in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Too .....many.....jokes.....must.....mock......Bob......

Didn't Bob claim columbuzz doesn't make money? Either he was lying or he wasted $500 of his own money. I sure hope it was his.

That right there, ladies and gentlemen, shows the trustworthiness of Bob's "sources". Can you spell L-I-B-E-L?

Jay Burd said...

I find the hardest part to believe about this is that Looneybird Bob or him and his Columbutt Buddies would have or could rake up $500.00.

Anonymous said...

Hello Robert,

My name is Elhaji, I am an exiled Prince from Nigeria. My family was overthrown by rebels and we had to flee to foreign lands. I come to you with a business proposition. I need to move some of my fortune safely, if you will let me have your bank account, social security number, mothers maiden name, address, and promise you will not tell anyone, I will give you 20 percent of my 35 million dollars US.

Anonymous said...

"And if it costs us $500 to have some creep locked up, it was well worth it."

Cheating on your wife makes you a douche but I don't think you get sent to jail for it. lol

Anonymous said...

Here's the 300 pound gorilla in the room....

Bob only wanted this alleged information to use as blackmail against Barkes in order to get the law suit against him dropped.

Bob is desperate.

And he's STILL writing crap about Fred Barkes on Columbuzz??????!!!!!!

What a dope!

Danny Palmer said...

WOW
Only Bob Freeman would fall for something this stupid...... WOW.. What would really be funny is if the cops were the one doing this and set ole BOB up....

Anonymous said...

I hear they're shopping for some oceanfront property in Japan.