Friday, September 9, 2011

Bob vs Bob 28.0

Warning! This post contains adult language! Reader discretion is advised.

Bob #1:
"I'm really not the monster that some people make me out to be."

Bob #2:
"I still think someone should have knocked her (Sandy Barkes) on her ass."

"And I didn't call you the ass I think you are. Grandpa."

"I thought his name was Opie."

"Fred Barkes is an incompetent turd. repeat, an INCOMPETENT TURD."

"And I will not leave Barkes alone. He is a crook"

"Oh no, I believe he (Fred Barkes) IS an idiot and they ARE monsters."

"Why don't they simply stop being rude, condescending monsters?"

"And these monsters are in charge of our system?"

"Fred Barkes is an incompetent nitwit who has a staff that is just as incompetent."

"She's (Sandy Barkes) acted like a cunt that should have been knocked on her ass, in my opinion."

"Woman or not, she (Sandy Barkes) should have been knocked on her ass"

"A buddy and I are trying to see who can get the most donations toward a cruise in October. Please send a dollar or a few to 3225 Lilac Ct. Columbus, Indiana 47203 Thanks."

"The guy is an asshole. That's why I thought, and still think, that you MIGHT be HIM. I don't know and I don't care!"

"We don't give a shit if you like it. We don't give a shit if you're offended."

"Incidently, a guy offers to sell me evidence of wrongdoing. Wrongdoing of an elected official meeting a girlfriend in a motel 7 times in 6 months and paying for it with checks from an account he shares with his wife. If someone said they had that evidence against me, you really wouldn't be interested?"

"He (Fred Barkes) and some of his staff should be removed from office and charged in a criminal court for crimes they know they are committing."

"We also know that that office breaks the law regularly. And we intend to prove it and file complaints with the state officials."

"Fred Barkes has robbed us for 8 years. Now he gets to rob us for 4 more."

"It is illegal for him to manipulate the funds the way he does. Just because he hasn't been convicted or just because the SBOA doesn't have the balls to crack him on it, it doesn't mean he isn't breaking the law."

"Your dad didn't resign as treasurer of the fire department over missing money?"

"You twist what Barkes does illegally to look like it's legal."

"Unfairness in their distribution of relief is illegal. Manipulating the funds and the tax money as they do is illegal."

"Like Billy the Kid! Biggest thief of taxpayer money in the county."

"Fred Barkes is a fucking thief"

"And if you notice, I always say that I was told something. THAT part is true. Whether what they told me is true or not is a different matter."

"You have snitched on him. You have done your good deed for the day. Let the
popel you snitched to do their job. Now, I think I saw a 75 year old woman jaywalk on the next street over. Why don't you go have her arrested and thrown in prison? When you grow up you will realize how idiotic this is. You should use your snitching powers for something more important. Like shoplifters at Walmart. Go check it out. They could use real assholes like you."

"Birds of a feather flock together and the idiots at the Trustee office fit the bill well."

"...none of your fucking business."

"Time to back off motherfuckers."

"...you will regret it motherfuckers."

"Your call assholes. I ain't fucking around."

"Then you can 'sue' me, chicken shits."

"I know where some of you live. You want to cross the line, then lets cross the fucking line. It would be worth some time in jail to destroy your homes. And the lives of some of your family."

"I own a few guns. Give me reason assholes. Back the fuck off."

"You keep saying on here that I'm nuts and a retard. Piss me off and find out. I could play the part in a HUGE way, if you fuck with my family."

"You talk big when others that I do know will suffer."

"Try me, asshole."

"These are friends, family, and supporters of the monster, and his crew, that you re-elected for Columbus Township Trustee."

"A convicted child molester could have run as a Republican and got elected this time. I would bet several were, nationwide. Like being a Republican, you don't need to know anything about what you worship in order to call yourself a member. Raise your right hand and say you believe. "Hal le lu yah Brother, I is a memba!!! Thank God Almighty!" One reason why so many Republicans are Christians and why so many Christians are Republicans; it's easy to belong. No hard work studying who you worship and vote for. No knowledge of the person is needed. Simply vote as your masters tell you to vote. Blindly belong and blindly follow. 'Time to vote? Where's that thar votin' lever?' Cha ching! 'Oops, I left my readin' glasses at home. Oh, I just need that thar lever. I don't need to read who I'm votin' fer.' Cha ching! I think this is one reason the KKK got so popular back in the day; the days before proper education. And I am a caring, giving, understanding person who is a bit bitter over stupid, lazy people. Meaning people too stupid to vote for the person instead of the party, and others who are too lazy to go vote. Fred Barkes is an incompetent turd. repeat, and INCOMPETENT TURD. I was calling people who vote for people simply because of their party stupid, and those who sit on their *** and don't vote, lazy. Idiots like that are why our country is like it is."

"I think anyone that has a good revenge trick they want to try out, they should try it out on old Charlie Townsend. Rat in a box, change his mail to a new address, drive by his house real slow and take pictures, any prank phone calls you've wanted to try, go up to him when he is out to dinner with his wife and say 'hello Mercman', etc...."

"Got a little girlfriend your wife don't know about? You better get sneakier. Got a business partner you're about to bend over? You better make sure he doesn't realize it. Having illegal meetings with 3 or more council members? Beware of the 'family' at the next table. They might have a camera and a recorder. Stealing money from the fire department? You better hope your accountant is good at hiding things. Got tenants that aren't doing their job properly? I'm not sure why you would care, but get ready, everyone is about to know. You might want to hope that I win the election so I stay busy. Idle time gives me a chance to find more TRUTH; more time to write more stories about YOU."

"Bite my ass."

"You're all talk. An asshole with a mouth."

"I would enjoy seeing him beat you to a pulp."

"Just hope I never learn your identity."

"That doesn't make her a bitch or a monster?"

"Roxanne was said to be a bitch a few times"

"There is a difference between a bitch and a whore"

"You want to be a dickhead?"

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Bob's mouth doesn't come with a disclaimer like this article.

Anonymous said...

It could be they just haven't witnessed his duplicity yet. Its only been a short while. Give it time. Tolerating the evil that Bob spews has nothing to do with religion. Its about morality. He's gearing up for another melt down. You can see it in his comments. Its only a matter of time.

Anonymous said...

See, this just isn't fair, Dude! You are using facts and direct quotes from Bob. He doesn't have that luxary. That poor man! *sarcasm

Anonymous said...

BOB FREEMAN- "...it's in a courtroom. I'm sure it's open to the public.
I hope a lot of you go....."


Maybe there will be a public stoning?
Will Bob Freeman be the one to cast the first stone?

Nope. He will be hiding behind his keyboard.
Probably drooling over Interpals.net...donut in one hand, tweezers in the other.

Anonymous said...

Creepy Bob said, "A new friend and I were having a conversation on here last night. She said something to me that means more to me than she knows. The more I think about it, the more it means."

...and Mrs. Freeman was sitting next to her husband Bob, holding his hand as he chatted with his new friend and thinking, "What a great guy I have as my husband."

Anonymous said...

It's so strange to write an article about compliments someone gave you. How do you not see that as being completely narcissistic? It's obvious that it's an attempt to prove to be people that you're a good guy. Newsflash Bob! That's not how you show people. Most of us learned that as we matured and became adults.

Bob, you're the opposite of humble.

Bozo Tracker said...

Ole Bozo the Great certainly has a way with words, doesn't he ?

Anonymous said...

Someone suggested in a post here that bob was mingling with his new christian friends in hopes to gain a better reputation in this city but I have to disagree. This church that calls themselves the tree of life is really using bob so that they can make themselves known to this city. The leader of the tree of life has written a big article on columbuzz about her beliefs. Bob; these people have snowed you big time. They know who and what you really are and they have made nice with you to gain publicity. Plain and simple!

Anonymous said...

Jud 1:16 These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Anonymous said...

Pictures were posted here yesterday of Tony Stewart's new home.

They informed us that they didn't want them on the internet, since the home isn't completed yet.

You were told to take them down and never post them again and never take anymore photos and to STAY THE HELL A WAY FROM THERE

Anonymous said...

is bob falling into a cult? looking at some of the stories and his posts.... hmm.....

Anonymous said...

Yhe Columbuzz thieves are now stealing posts from Facebook to post on their website as comments.

Anonymous said...

"The Columbuzz thieves are now stealing posts from Facebook to post on their website as comments."

They must be getting tired of making up fake comments....so...much...work....

Anonymous said...

They posted this on facebook

"Qmix off air again... Retards #ColumbusIn"

Classy.

Forced into the Shadows said...

What happened to those free ads QMIX was running for Columbuzz? I think it's time to bring back the "Bob Show", now that was exciting entertainment.

Anonymous said...

I would donate to Bob's PayPal account if he ran a web show. Just sayin.

Dude said...

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"This says a lot about what we do here at Columbuzz."

Not really Bob, since what you actually do is attack people.

"This tells me that my friend gets it. She understands what we all try todo here. Not just me."

No she doesn't get it. She is obviously blind to your scorched earth tactics.

"I didn't mean to sound like i was gloating."

Yes you did.

"It means a lot to me to see someone understand the goals of this website...."

It's not so much the goals of the website as it is the vile idiots running the website.

Anonymous said...

Bob Freeman (requoted on this site 2/1/11: "I am as guilty of that mistreatment by using 'idiot' as I would have been by using 'retard.' So I will stop."

Columbuzz recently:"Qmix off air again... Retards #ColumbusIn"

Anonymous said...

Columbuzz: "Today we had someone(not part of Columbuzz) post content under Columbus Man profile being mean by leaving a terrible review about Bella Pizza.

We have removed the content and added a better review on Facebook, but before we did we received an email from the Owner of Bella Pizza, Christy Debord,

"I guess I don't understand why you would like Bella Pizza Company and then write that awful recommendation. My logo is all over the Columbuzz website, I have gained several new customers because of my logo being there."

We responded "That recommendation wasn't written by one of Columbuzz staff, the computer was left up (my fault) and a college friend got on and made the stupid remark. I am sorry about that,"


---- 1st, has she seen her logo posted next to Bob's anus picture? I live three blocks from Bella's, I have 3 children and we eat pizza quite often. NEVER from Bella's since their add on columbuzz. She should be more worried about other content on columbuzz than a bad review. Its worth stating again in case anyone from Bella's reads this:

My wife and I drive (literally 5 miles) to snappy's pizza instead of walking 3 blocks to Bella's SOLELY because they advertise on columbuzz.

Anonymous said...

Same here. I went to Bella's Pizza twice and enjoyed it. Once I saw their advertisement on Columbuzz, no more Bella's for us.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I LOVE Bella Pizza. I was a fan of Mancinos and would drive across town for it until I discovered Bella's.

I f'ing love pizza and Bella has the best. So I could care less who's website they wind up on. I don't think they pay anything to advertise on Columbuzz.

Anonymous said...

Then be a mindless consumer if it pleases you. My family and friends make sure to have nothing to do with anyone who associates with Bob Freeman or his trashy tabloid website.

Anonymous said...

Sounds a little fishy to me that “Jeremy” left his computer open and a friend got on and posted a bad comment about Bella’s. So they scanned the site and found Bella’s advertisement and for no other reason decided to make up a post. Doesn’t Jeremy go to college somewhere in NE Indiana? So a room mate would have to be there as well. So either the room mate really does not like Jeremy (I can understand) and did this to make him look bad (just needed to see previous posts to know that has been done) or “Jeremy” had one too many and thought to try and increase Columbuzz traffic by creating another issue. Either way he is completely untrustworthy and I would not believe him for a minute. Hopefully Bella’s will see now that being associated with Columbuzz can quickly turn into a negative arrangement for them, even if it is free advertising.

E

Secret Santa said...

People do walk off and leave their computer on (i.e. Facebook), so it isn't impossible. However, what would be the roommate's motivation? Usually people will post something about the person to whose account they are signed in. It sort of sounds like a "my dog ate my homework" excuse to me, but I really don't know. However, if I were Columbuzz I would say he is lying. In fact, there is far more evidence of that here than Columbuzz operates under.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is Nathan Wiley and doesn't live or attend any school in NE Indiana. That whole thing was part of his fake persona.
He is right here in Columbus.

Anonymous said...

Everyone who writes on columbuzz and is a part of the columbuzz inner circle are liars. ALL OF THEM. Including the so called christians from tree of life. They have been caught just recently lying. I hope they remember the scripture that say's; not everyone that says to me Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom. Just because they confess to be christians doesn't mean that they are. Do christians post lies and gossip on gossip sites? Do they blame and snitch on others for doing things that they themselves are guilty of? That is not christian bevavior! I'm tired of people like these giving real christians and Christ a bad name. They will answer to God for their evil ways.

Anonymous said...

I have read about Jeremy being Nathan but no has confirmed it, how do we know what you are saying Anonymous is true?

Anonymous said...

"I have read about Jeremy being Nathan but no has confirmed it, how do we know what you are saying Anonymous is true?

It is known fact by some and was CONFIRMED by none other than Bob Freeman.

Someone made a comment about Bob and Nathan.
Bob repeated the comment but slipped and used 'Jeremy' in place of 'Nathan'.

It was known before that but not proven.

Anonymous said...

That proved nothing other than someone being clever with word play, but Bob didn't fall for it.

Anonymous said...

How about the times that Jeremy has commented on the republic website about something he saw or an event he was at? How is he a student out of town, but repeatedly at "news" events in Columbus? So quit trying to stray the arguement Nathan. We all know you are one and the same.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember when the name of the site's owner was changed to Jeremy? I think it is probably here somewhere. I thought at the time that it was due to the lawsuit, but could it be when Nathan lost his job? Perhaps he figured at that point it was safe to take back ownership, but did so as "Jeremy" to prevent problems should he get another job.

Dude said...

"That proved nothing other than someone being clever with word play, but Bob didn't fall for it."

I'm sure that "Anonymous" probably has the proof that Jeremy is actually Nathan, but can't reveal said proof since it might reveal his source. As Bob always says, just because you haven't seen the proof doesn't mean it's not true.

Dude said...

I have no idea if Jeremy is actually Nathan, but like I said before, I find it odd that Nathan Wiley has been checking out my profile on a professional social networking site. Also odd that his profile says he used to work for Honeymoon Hauling, one of columbuzz's advertisers.

Anonymous said...

"That proved nothing other than someone being clever with word play, but Bob didn't fall for it."

You don't get it.
There was no clever word play involved.

Bob accidentally substituted 'Jeremy' for 'Nathan' when he re-quoted.
He obviously slipped.

There is no question who fake 'Jeremy' is.

Any more questions, ColumbusBot?

Go Away Bob said...

Ole Shitlock Holmes seems to be relatively quite these days with no recent new trustee or fire chief bashing, wonder why that might be ? :-)

Anonymous said...

Ole Shitlock Holmes is looking for a dog sitter lol on facebook....

Bob Freeman Can you message me? We are going to the Covered Bridge Festival in the middle of October. We will be gone Monday to Friday. We need somewhere for our Yorkie....
September 11 at 7:21pm

Off facebook he must be tring to get more banner adds, i sent message to the lady who dog sitting and fair warned her about Bob Freeman
B/S and his trashy web site

Anonymous said...

One who incites vandalism on another's property and home, should not be advertizing on Facebook when they will be away from their own home.