Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bob: Easy Target

Bob wrote on columbuzz:

"Maybe you should attend the church. You'd be an easy target for them, I'm sure"
"Steph, I hope you wouldn't be an easy target."
"You repeatedly imply that I was gullible.  I was not."
"I wasn't an easy target. I went in expecting to lose the money, but felt it was worth the risk."


And "Tim Lewis" wrote:

"Bob, I don't know you personally, but I do dig and follow COLUMBUZZ website.  I find your opinions to be entertaining and your investigative news stories very interesting and knowledgeable."


Funny stuff.  Definition of an easy target:
  • One who agrees to use Walmart as a dead drop site.
  • One who pays $500 for bogus information.
  • One who believes every bad thing that he hears about Republicans.
  • One who believes a Nigerian prince will give him money.
  • One who believes that motel registers can't be forged. 
  • One who believes that hearsay = TRUTH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Freeman on 09 May, 2011 11:08:18
Oh, but 'TJ', you're so wrong. I got your point, just like I get your point every time you post.

You repeatedly imply that I was gullible.

I was not.

OH REALLY? THEN YOUR JUST A DUMB-ASS THEN??

I had hopes of getting what was offered for sale.

When they didn't deliver, I wasn't suprised.

When they asked that I send payment via Pay Pal, I was relieved. I knew that Pay Pal would guarantee my money.

And I know Pay Pal will go after them now.

IT'S NOT IN CAPS SO BOB DOESN'T REALLY BELIEVE IT!

I believe it was you. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

ANYONE IS SMARTER THAN BOB...ANYONE!!!

I hope you enjoy the wait until they find and arrest you.... I'm looking forward to this.

YOU ARE THE ONE GOING TO COURT FAT-BOY!

Anonymous said...

Bob Freeman on 10 May, 2011 09:13:03
You have the same IP address as the scammer.....

I wasn't an easy target. I went in expecting to lose the money, but felt it was worth the risk. I GOT MY MONEY BACK.So the idiot failed to scam me and now will find himself in a lot of trouble.....

The law will find out who he/you are.... And the prosecution for fraud will proceed.

SO FAR, THE ONLY JERK BEING CHASED BY THE LAW IS BOB. WHEN ARE YOU IN COURT BOB?

Anonymous said...

Bob seems to think he's an expert with IP addresses.

He has already shown he knows NOTHING about tracking IP addresses.

I think he throws that information out there to make himself look big, smart, and important. You know, all the things he's not.
It's all part of his God-Complex.

Hey Bob! I know who Mercman is, but it will cost you. I have a dead drop location in mind if you're interested in uncovering the identity of your nemesis and the guy you think scammed you. Interested???

Bob Freeman - EASY TARGET