Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ricky Berkey Part Deux

From columbuzz on Facebook:

Ricky Berkey: FWIW I have no affiliation or interest in being associated with the ColumBuzz website!

Ricky Berkey: Do what you want with my trivia game but don't use my name on your facebook, webpage or twitter.

Columbuzz Indiana: When did you become so bitter to Columbuzz? I thought you and I usually agreed on most of the downtown issues.

Ricky Berkey: I dislike the unsupported rumors, half-truths and slander constantly showing up on your site.

Columbuzz Indiana: Well, that's all changed now, by us. Commenters might state their opinions and their experiences but we will have proof of anything we state as true. Besides, a lot of people like the rumors and half truths. LOL

Columbuzz Indiana: And how can something be half true? And just because the proof isn't visible, that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Ricky Berkey: I don't even want my name printed on your website, facebook or twitter. How's that?

Ricky Berkey: I would ask you again to take me off the ColumBuzz site and don't mention my name. I know you can do whatever you want but that is my recurring request. Thanks.

Columbuzz Indiana: You're in the community sharing community "Facts" it is community related. Thanks

So nice of Bob and Jeremy to honor Ricky's request.  And more proof that Jeremy is a clueless idiot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned I value your feedback and appreciate your continued support. It truly is deserved.

Anonymous said...

This seems typical of the numerous personalities we noticed before:

Besides, a lot of people like the rumors and half truths. LOL

And how can something be half true?

On one hand they admit to half truths and say people like them, then they don’t even know what it means….I guess at least they admitted to being rumors and half truths and even stating they had no visible proof (sounds like a rumor). Thanks for clearing it all up for us

E