Friday, May 27, 2011

Bot Lucy Still Delusional

http://www.columbuzz.net/index.php?news=6191

Lucy wrote on columbuzz:
"At Stupididty runs rampant..just shut your pie hole...Bob has a kind heart deep inside that tough exterior. He's a pussycat."

Lucy, you are delusional.  You are under the spell of a cult leader.  Bob is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  And I think you're confused.  Bob is the one with the pie hole.

"It was so thoughtful of him to make those crosses for those two young boys."

He did it for the attention.

"Treat others as you would want to be treated"

Do you tell Bob this?

"...you start in w bob, he ain't gonna lay down and take it, he will answer you the way he feels appropriate. So what some of your posts have been deleted, well so have mine, and I feel I'm mild mannered on here, and I do awknowledge if I'm in error, such as Elaine explained to me in a civil way things need to come out"

Has Bob ever admitted he was in error?  I guess Bob does no wrong in your eyes.

"...so just shut your mouth, cause you add nothing to anything...."

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.

No comments: