Monday, August 8, 2011

Bob vs Bob 24.0

Bob #1:
"Your opinion means very little to me."

Bob #2:
"I did make the exclamation point a bit taller today."

Bob the hypocrite:
"Some people just want to bitch and moan because they have no life."
"They have nothing better to do than attack us."
"And I say that about dimwits who want to threaten me for what others post here."
"We aren't here to make you happy with pleasant visions of sugar plums when we're talking about some maniac on the loose."
"Somebody is threatening someone with bodily harm and you're worried about a fricking picture!"

Bob the child:
"Mark Cuntshaw's boyfriend"

5 comments:

Dude said...

Bob wrote:
"I would imagine the complaints came from the idiots in the Fred Barkes Fan Club, headed by his nephew (Dude) way down in Texas."

Why is Bob so obsessed with the fact that I currently live in Texas? I'm a native Hoosier and I've lived in Indiana most of my life. I've visited Columbus many times in the past and have always looked forward to my visits there. I have always respected the people of Columbus, and I respect them even more now since they've voted to keep Bob out of public office for the fifth time.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are not the only Hoosier down here in Texas, let alone Houston for that matter.

Dude said...

Hazben wrote on c-buzz:
"Thanks for your kind remarks, Bob. Actually I've been in Columbus for many years.There seems to be something about human nature that causes us to only notice when people are rude, obnoxious jerks. When we make an effort to focus on the good folks, we discover they outnumber the jackasses ten to one."

I guess Hazben doesn't realize he's talking to a rude, obnoxious jerk and the biggest jackass in Columbus. Or maybe he does?

Dude said...

Well, it looks like Saint Bob has declared Northview Church acceptable so all you members of Northview, you can all go back to church now. False alarm. Bob has spoken: "Northview Church has been there for 16 years, and I never even heard of them, much less heard anything bad about them."

So is this where Misty goes to church now?

Anonymous said...

There goes Bob using the "cunt" word again!