Wednesday, August 24, 2011

When Columbuzz Attacks

This paraphrase of a famous quote is dedicated to those who support columbuzz:

First columbuzz attacked the trustee employees,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trustee employee.

Then they attacked the firemen and EMTs,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a fireman or an EMT.

Then they attacked the family members of their critics,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a family member of their critics.

Then they attacked a Starbucks employee,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Starbucks employee.


Then they attacked me
and no one spoke out for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. i agree for the most part, many did not speak out. some did, and those that did it is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to put on there "because no one else was left". :)

Dude said...

Yeah, but that didn't quite fit in this situation. It's not like people were disappearing.

Tell us More Bob said...

Now that the great Investigator/Reporter has saved the Community from the, as defined by Himself and the Bob O Boobs, Evil Miracles, he can direct his attention and skills to reporting on the local, supposed to be ministers, that advertise themselves on men 4 men sites with gross pictures and comments.

Bozo Tracker said...

Do you "know" Bob Freeman ?

http://1dl.us/nMw.jpg

Bozo Tracker said...

Maybe Investigator Bob could research and report on this person as it is rumored that he has local connections.

http://i56.tinypic.com/11uzuh1.png

Anonymous said...

And what about the local guy who ran for County Trustee who advertised odometer tampering devices, and also frequented, and was a member of, Interpals.net, to "talk to" young girls and boys?

Anonymous said...

HEADLINES FROM SCUMBUZZZ

Arby's robbed, man fled away naked, we think.

LMAO WOW ONLY BY BOB FREEMAN