Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bob Freeman: Zero Credibilty

Bob Freeman wrote on columbuzz:
"Just to be clear, this is Jeremy's deal. I am intentionally staying clear. But I am on the sidelines watching."

Sure Bob, whatever you say.  So is that why you asked to be friends with me on Facebook?

"Mark says it took me 9 months to learn his identity. Nine months of not trying to find his identity. I didn't see any way to find it and quite frankly didn't care."

Bob, are you fibbing again?

"I will continue to remain out of this debate. I will enjoy watching the chips fall where they may..."

As will I.

"It does look to me as though Jeremy has provided the all-important PROOF that so many have been demanding."

What proof would that be Bob?  That he's a despicable person, just like you?

"I suspect that he has much more to come."

I'm sure whatever it is, it will be TRUTH (as defined by Jeremy).

10 comments:

Sarah Belham said...

FREEMAN:
"Sometimes, I guess our priorities get a bit mixed up and things get let go for a time."

Bob's priorities:
Take photos of parking violators.
Take photos of parking lot grills.
Take photos of someone's home on Willow Dr.
Write letters and make phone calls in a feeble attempt to get someone terminated from their job.
Rifle through, and photograph boxes of citizens' personal information.
Make clandestine money drops in the hopes of destroying someone's life.
Etc.

FREEMAN:
" I didn't see any way to find it and quite frankly didn't care."

Whenever Bob fails to meet his goal, he uses the "I don't care" excuse.

FREEMAN:
"I suspect that he has much more to come."

How many times have we heard that line?
LOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

Jeremy does learn from Bob and this time you may have proof in your possession, Dude. Sending an email to your wife, and threatening to cause your family public embarrassment if you don't shut down the blog (which you have every legal right to operate) is Intimidation also.

IC 35-45-2-1
Intimidation
35-45-2-1 Sec. 1. (a) A person who communicates a threat to another person, with the intent:
(1) that the other person engage in conduct against the other person's will;
or
(2) that the other person be placed in fear of retaliation for a prior lawful act;
commits intimidation, a Class A misdemeanor.


(c) "Threat" means an expression, by words or action, of an intention to:
(6) expose the person threatened to hatred, contempt, disgrace, or ridicule;
or
(7) falsely harm the credit or business reputation of the person threatened;

Also, conveying the threat across state lines may very well get the feds involved. This is according to a criminal lawyer I know well. The federal crime is being investigated and I will pass that information on to you.

Dude said...

Dude wrote:
"By the way, Jeremy, you might want to reconsider what you're getting yourself into."

Jeremy, you can't say I didn't try to warn you.

Dude said...

Just had an interesting discussion with my Indiana lawyer.

Anonymous said...

Hope so!

Anonymous said...

I would love to know who this Indiana Lawyer is, but I am sure you will come back and say... you will know soon enough!

Dude said...

"I would love to know who this Indiana Lawyer is, but I am sure you will come back and say... you will know soon enough!"

That depends on you Jeremy. The ball's in your court. I have replied to your email.

Anonymous said...

I replied too!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, would enjoy knowing just who Jeremy Kirtz really is...

Anonymous said...

I live in northern Indiana, I'm in.college, I love the outdoors. Have a passion for robotics.