Monday, June 13, 2011

Epic Battle: Bob vs. Ricky

Excerpts from Bob and Ricky's conversation posted on columbuzz (as usual, my snarky comments are in bold):

Bob:
"I asked Jeremy if we could just take it down, that you were a good guy. He said that if you make Columbuzz a good fact on the list, he will remove the article. lol  Jeremy liked your list and thought it would add to our site. Then he got stubborn when he realized it pissed you off. Right or wrong."

Jeremy needs to grow up.

"Our intention is to do good and improve the community."

You have failed miserably.

"Most of what you see as rumors and lies are in fact true and provable. It's just that we can't always show our proof or we will reveal our source."

Whatever Bob.

Ricky:
"Why would I make a statement about ColumBuzz? I hate it! Especially your most recent revenge episode (or Jeremys). It's a simple request and it just shows what a asshole he is (and you as well). Why should I make a deal? I have no connection to the Barkes. Just one of many who dislike your tactics and your good guy/bad guy routine. Jeremy (or you) just happened to point out that he knew my employer as if I had done something I was ashamed of. The constant threats and attacks against others who criticize you are such lot of BS."

Can't argue with this statement. Ricky's one smart guy.

Bob wrote:
"Never mind. That revenge is letting people know that Fred Barkes' nephew has been harassing me and Columbuzz for 9 months. And one of his firemen have been harassing our advertisers."

Please.  I run a legal blog.  Fred Barkes had nothing to do with the creation of my blog.  I did it on my own.  Bob probably thinks anyone who disagrees with him is harassing him.

"Never mind. We will remain assholes."

I'm sure you will.

"Mine was a simple request that would fulfill your simple request. Be stubborn. Be an asshole."

Why should Ricky lie for you?

"People should see what an unreasonable asshole you really are. And they will."

Bob just loves to threaten people.  Unfortunately for Bob, I believe only his bots listen to him now.

Ricky:
"Why does my request make me an unreasonable asshole? Why should I have to do anything to make you and Jeremy happy? Why would you feel the need to strike back at me again?"

Bob:
"I don't feel a need to strike back."

And yet here you are, striking back on columbuzz.

"I had the impression you were a good guy. You are not. Others have the same impression. They need to know the truth."

Truth as defined by Bob.  Sorry Bob, but I have to disagree with you on this one.  Ricky sounds like a great guy.

"I thought I had it worked out that he would remove it. But NO, you want to be a stubborn unreasonable asshole. So enjoy the publicity."

What publicity would that be Bob? It's not like columbuzz gets a lot of web traffic.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gigi said...

Sounds like Bob is threatening Ricky just like Jeremy threatened Dude's wife...
Jeremy, you better seriously consider your affiliation with Columbuzz and Bob. Either Bob is going to take both of you down or you will take the hit. Bob has already set you up for that.
Dude's wife and Ricky both have good reasons to claim harassment and threats. Think about it...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ricky Berkey said...

For the record, I don't support the making of threats against Bob or anyone else, even as a joke. It is not funny. I post messages here because ColumBuzz will not tolerate criticism. My messages there are either deleted or changed. I will no longer be a part of this forum.

Dude said...

"For the record, I don't support the making of threats against Bob or anyone else"

Just got around to deleting the comments. I usually delete threats against Bob.

Dude said...

Bob, you should know by now how I feel about threats and that the comments would be deleted.

Dude said...

And if you think that one was bad, you should see some of the ones I've moved to my spam folder. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Dude has the right to delete ANY comment posted here for ANY reason, however contrary to Columbuzz's claim, the comment in question WAS NOT A THREAT by standard, legal, or any other definition.

Bob Freeman has manipulated definitions and interpretations to keep his own nose clean, relative to his own postings, but there is no need for any type of manipulation to disqualify the comment as a threat.

It clearly was not a threat.

Anonymous said...

Lucy the Looney says:

"I think you are a sick person to wish that on anyone..."

I guess she conveniently forgets the words from her idol's filthy mouth.

Bob said:
"I know where some of you live. It would be worth some time in jail to destroy your homes. And the lives of some of your family."

"You keep saying on here that I'm nuts and a retard. I could play the part in a HUGE way"

User 714 said...

BOB FREEMAN:
"I know where some of you live. It would be worth some time in jail to destroy your homes. And the lives of some of your family."



Now THAT is what a threat is.

Are you paying attention Paula?

Dude said...

"Dude has the right to delete ANY comment posted here for ANY reason, however contrary to Columbuzz's claim, the comment in question WAS NOT A THREAT by standard, legal, or any other definition."

I understand what you're saying, but some could interpret the comment as a veiled threat. I criticize Bob all the time for his veiled threats, so it would be hypocritical for me to not delete veiled threats against Bob from my blog. Although I do think it's ironic that Bob is complaining about threats to him on my blog, considering the threats he has made against others here in the past.

Dude said...

"Are you paying attention Paula?"

Obviously not. If she were paying attention, she wouldn't be a bot.

Anonymous said...

At least Dude sticks to his principles and doesn't 'adjust' them to fit the situation.

The comment seemed harmless and unrealistic to me, but by the standards established here, and the maniacal responses from 'others', I can understand the deletion.

Anonymous said...

What about the time when someone expressed concern against Mrs. Freeman and Bob went ballistic and threatened anyone and everyone like some mad raving lunatic?

Anonymous said...

Ricky really needs to save the 'righteous' attitude displayed. Those of us in the trenches with Bob have had MANY threats made against us our families and employers from the aforementioned Mr. Freeman. Bob has never been subjected to even .00001% of the trash Bob has sent our way.