Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bob's Lame Threats

Bob spewed on columbuzz:
"(Dude), just because I think someone is a turd, and should be watched like a hawk, it doesn't mean I wish him ill health or that I don't hope he gets well quickly. That's a game that lowlifes like you want to play."

Are you talking about lowlifes that call women vile names?  Then that would be you.

"You need to start keeping your trap shut so you don't make matters worse."

I'm legally entitled to express my opinion on my blog, but I'll make you a deal Bob.  You keep your trap shut, I'll keep mine shut.

"You whine and cry because you don't see or believe the evidence to support what we say."

I don't whine or cry.  I just call you out on your BS.

"Hold onto your shorts because there's about to be."

OK Bob, I'm holding on!

"Do they drug test you at work? I think they should."

No, they don't.  Why do you ask?

"Does your boss see your website? Do their clients?"

My boss doesn't care what I do in my spare time and my clients don't either.

"Do the people at the Christian school where your wife works see what you do on your trashy website? Maybe they should."

I've never brought your wife into our fight.  In fact, I've deleted negative comments about her on my blog and declared both her and your sister off limits.  But somehow I doubt you will extend to me the same courtesy.

"Maybe all those 'friends and family' on Facebook that you have need to see your website as well."

A lot of them already have.

"You want to keep antagonizing. I think it's time to return the favor."

Yawn.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob spewed on columbuzz:
"Mark, just because I think someone is a turd, and should be watched like a hawk, it doesn't mean I wish him ill health or that I don't hope he gets well quickly. That's a game that lowlifes like you want to play."

This is the SAME BOB FREEMAN who called Sandy Barkes a 'cunt'.

Brian said...

"You need to start keeping your trap shut so you don't make matters worse."

Advice from Bob Freeman! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

"You want to keep antagonizing. I think it's time to return the favor."

Too bad Bob's hugely FAT ASS is not a hollow as his threats! F OFF BOB!

Dude said...

"You want to keep antagonizing. I think it's time to return the favor."

Bob is a riot. He accuses me of antagonizing while columbuzz attacks Ricky Berkey and Chris Chambers.

Anonymous said...

Bob, every time that you mention Fred Barkes' name, it's to hurl insults at him and to criticize him in juvenile ways. Why would anyone think that the reason you posted a story about him being in the hospital was to wish him well?

Do you really think that everyone is that dumb? This is why you only have a handful of people that take part in your website. The rest of us have enough common sense to see through your BS.

Dudette said...

Bob/Jeremy,

I am NOT amused by your latest threat to myself and family. Bob, I know you don't like your family involved, which Dude has never done. He respects your family. I am asking you to respect mine and apologize (WITHOUT the usual "Columbuzz"/ "Jeremy" disclaimer).

Sincerely,
Mrs. Dude/Dudette

Anonymous said...

It's not Jeremy. It's Nathan Wiley.

Anonymous said...

Bob Freeman is a hateful, spiteful, vindictive, rude, insultive, bitter, disrespectful creature (not a man).

His comments, actions, behavior, attitude, and hypocrisy reflect the type of person he is.


There is a simple cure for Bob Freeman:

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND CLOSE YOUR FAT MOUTH!

Anonymous said...

Nathan Wiley the RETARD!

Anonymous said...

PICTURE OF JEREMY KIRTZ AKA NATHAN WILEY

http://i53.tinypic.com/10f4955.jpg

George said...

THE REAL JEREMY KIRTZ IS NATHAN WILEY:

FROM GOOGLE:

Introduction
I am a simple guy, who loves to explore my inner goodness. You can follow my interesting thoughts on Twitter. It doesn't take much for me to be distracted, so here I am being distracted.
Occupation
I am a Comedian by trade, but Super Awesome all other aspects of life.
Employment
Superhero Land
I am a Comedian by trade, but Super Awesome all other aspects of life., present

https://www.facebook.com/WileyNathan

Anonymous said...

NATHAN HAS DONE TIME:

961588
First Name NATHAN
Middle Name L
Last Name WILEY
Suffix
Date of Birth 06/20/1976
Gender Male
Race Unknown
Facility/Location Returned to court authority on release

Date of Sentence 07/23/1996
Description THEFT,RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY
Term in Years / Months / Days 01 00 00000

Type of Conviction FD
Indiana Citation Code 35-43-4-2
Cause Number 03D01-9510-DF-918
County of Conviction BARTHOLOMEW
Projected Release Date 01/15/1997

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is BUSTED! GEEZ Nathan, wise up before Bob gets you in MORE TROUBLE!

Mercman said...

FROM COLUMBUZZ HYPOCRITE BOB FREEMAN:

"It is confirmed that Tim runs his businesses “FastLane” and “Miracle Garage Doors” from the Milestone Ministries building."


Speaking of business's that don't appear to be legitimate or legally operated, let's talk about BOB FREEMAN, and what shenanigans he is pulling.
Bob Freeman's FAKE COMPANY

Bob Freeman's property.
Bob Freeman's phone number.
It's a residential home.

Any comment, Bob?
Explain this.

Remember, most people are smarter than you, so if you're going to lie, and I know you will, make it good. Show some creativity and effort.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Poor Nathan,

Sorry about his luck, too bad it isn't me!

Mrs. Wiley said...

Let's everybody wish Jeremy a Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Evidently, Bob's information about Fred being in the hospital isn't accurate at all. So , Bob, you didn't check on this yourself? You just posted what someone told you? When will you ever learn?

LOL Excellent journalism there little buddy.

Dude said...

Yep, I forgot to point out that Bob got the story entirely wrong, as usual.