Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bob is Still a Liar

http://www.columbuzz.net/index.php?news=6241

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"I do NOT Own Columbuzz.net....."

Sure Bob, whatever you say.

"Some people think I do own Columbuzz.net, but some people are stupid...."

If you're talking about people who use Walmart as a dead drop site and try to sell odometer tampering devices on the internet, then yes, I agree.  Those people ARE stupid.

"Some of our critics keep saying that I own columbuzz.net. I do not. I am on it a lot. I have admin powers to delete idiotic posts."

Lie.  You don't delete any of your idiotic posts.

"I didn't buy it. And I didn't sell it to Jeremy Kirtz, who I believe has his name on the domain name now. So now HE is the owner? Maybe. Who knows? Who cares?"

Why is Bob so evasive about who owns columbuzz?  Is he afraid of future lawsuits?  That would be fun to watch, Bob and Jeremy pointing fingers at each other when the lawyers come calling.

"The the idiots on the site set up just to cut down what I do on here, posted our logo without our permission. Google has since removed it. They say the following:
'Columbuzz logo that lists Bob Freeman and Jeremy Kirtz as owners of Columbuzz removed by Google pending an investigation.'"

That was a mistake on my part. What it should have said and what it says now:

Columbuzz logo that lists Bob Freeman and Jeremy Kirtz as owners of Columbuzz removed by Dude per Google's request pending an investigation. Counter claim from Dude has been submitted to Google.

"The logo is above. Does it say that Jeremy and I are the owners? I think not."

Then what exactly does the logo imply?  There are supposedly many people that "contribute" to columbuzz.  Why aren't they listed?  Why only you and Jeremy?

12 comments:

Mercman said...

Columbuzz is doomed.

I see a train wreck up ahead.

Dude said...

Does Bob think I'm Chris Chambers? Nope, wrong again.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what all the Chris Chambers stuff is about. Sending traffic to the guy's website is definitely not hurting him anyway.

howaboutthat said...

Funny how last night he commented on mercman post and now its gone... Is he afraid of libel again??

Dude said...

And the Chris Chambers articles have been removed from the Recent Article list, but you can still see them if you know the URL.

howaboutthat said...

He didnt remove them they are under the other media tab....he must have one hell of a lawyer to be starting this stuff all over again.....

Mercman said...

"Funny how last night he commented on mercman post and now its gone... Is he afraid of libel again??"

I missed the comment, but I'm sure it was as inane as all of his comments.

I believe there is a frightened little boy inside of Bob.

howaboutthat said...

Well to make a long story short he was calling you out on the train wreck deal... Said you and dude ( who he obviously thinks is chris) is starting a train wreck and was just rambling on about the money that was taken from him, questioning if paypal found you yet... He really needs to learn to think before he types that way he wouldnt have to delete so many of his own comments.....

Dude said...

He also typed LOL after every one of his statements. I guess he just cracks himself up.

Anonymous said...

"I believe there is a frightened little boy inside of Bob."


OMG!

Bob Freeman is eating children!!!!

Anonymous said...

I believe Bob has been in a lot of frightened little boys....

Jeremy Kirtz said...

Claiming Bob Freeman is a liar is libel, you are classifying a label upon him. As he supposedly did by implying the Trustee was a thief by mismanaging the money given to the office.