Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mr. Inquisitive: Zero Credibilty

Mr. Inquisitive wrote on my blog:
 "we posted your information because people need to know who you are and what you do, the things you say etc."

Mr. Inquisitive, your statement would be much more credible if you hadn't posted my address, phone number, a link to a picture of my house, my email address, my wife's work email address, and pictures of my facebook friends.  And if you want people to know the things I say, why don't you post the link to my blog?  Sorry, but I call BS on this statement.

He also wrote:
"We looked through this post a little closer; the only thing we posted was what Google sent us and everything else were links to the White pages including Jeremy's computer screen along...."

And Joanna wrote on columbuzz:
"We have looked through this post a little closer; the only thing we posted was what Google sent us and everything else were links to the White pages including Jeremy's computer screen shots...."

So who's the author?  Let me know Mr. Inquisitive so I can give proper credit.

No comments: