Monday, January 3, 2011

And Another Uncivil Comment Not Deleted From Columbuzz

Bob wrote:
"Everyone will post civally or their posts will be deleted.  Disagreeing with what is said here is fine.  Attacking people for what they post here is not."

Recent comment on columbuzz:
"Hey Lake, I know a great church you can go to. Milestone Ministries is just as hateful as you.

I think you would really enjoy it. Look up Tim Miracle, he may even help pull that cross up.

You are just as bad as those idiots that protest at military funerals. Your comments lead me to believe you are a counterfeit Christian.

At least Bob is honest about it, instead of being a jackass hiding behind 'religion'"

8 comments:

Bob Checker said...

Could it be that Bob's Butt Buddy Phony Preacher Companions are involved with him in this obvious attempt to destroy Milestone Ministries?

Dude said...

"At least Bob is honest about it"

Bob is honest about very few things.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone located the counterfeit Bob?

Phantom said...

Bob Freeman Quotes:

"I don't know if there is or there isn't a God. I know I won't pretend to believe. And I hope that one day I do find that belief."
So, Miss Lucy, Bob DOES NOT BELIEVE in God, e.g., he is an ATHEIST by definition.

"I really hate that people found out that I had anything to do with the cross. That was never my intention."
Well, Bob certainly had no problem ANNOUNCING it to the world. (the very few viewers of Columbuzz)

Bob is so full of crap, that it is beyond comical.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There could be some legitimate concerns about Milestone but with Freeman involved it just becomes another but of comic relief.

Yikes said...

If Bob's intention wasn't to gain any type of publicity for planting a cross for the boy (again, that he didn't know at all), then why did he take pictures of it and discuss it for the past week?

Anonymous said...

Bob fails to see the obvious, so he truly believes nobody else sees.

He contradicts himself regularly, but in his mind, he is oblivious to his own nonsense.

A foolish person knows his actions, a fool does not.