Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bob vs. The Truth 2.0

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"In my opinion, she was acting like the 4 letter word she was called and, in my opinion, someone should have knocked her on her ass.  I'm not saying I would ever do that to a woman. I'm not condoning violence against a woman."

Yes you are.

"I am simply saying that someone should have done something drastic to stop her actions toward mourners at a funeral."

Good thing Justin wasn't there.  He probably would have pistol whipped her.

"I stated earlier that I have people in my family with drug issues and I wouldn't comment on a son having a drug issue. No parent can stop that in this day and age."

Lie.  Direct quote from Bob about the trustee's son:  "And people talk about the report of the dope being in the trustee's house as being so long ago.  I wonder if he has even gone to court yet.  Or served his sentence.  Or stopped making or using meth.  Eighteen months isn't a very long time for some things.  It's a very long time if you're hoping people will forget."

"I almost doubt that Herman posted that.  I will have to talk to him about it.  He agrees with most of what I post but he doesn't ever talk like that about anyone. But I don't know."

I'm pretty sure that comment came from columbuzz.

2 comments:

//B(O)B\\ said...

"I almost doubt that Herman posted that. I will have to talk to him about it. He agrees with most of what I post but he doesn't ever talk like that about anyone. But I don't know."

THAT COMMENT ABSOLUTELY CAME FROM HERMAN. I POSTED IT HERE UNDER ANOTHER THREAD ALSO.

Anonymous said...

Herman is the new Bob.