Friday, January 21, 2011

Proof #2

Bob wrote on columbuzz: "We protect the privacy of those who post here."

Note he did not write "We protect the privacy of those who post here, except for those I suspect are the infamous Mercman (which, by the way, is everyone who disagrees with me)."

Last September, when columbuzz allowed anyone who created an account to post articles, I posted an article blowing the whistle on columbuzz.  My identity was disclosed, even though the website clearly stated "Information about who posts articles will be hidden!  This is a public website with no restrictions so post with complete anonymity."  Fortunately, I used a fake name since I knew it would happen.

He has also revealed where people work and has publicly identified a poster as Charlie Townsend, who he believes is the infamous Mercman.  To "out" Charlie Townsend, one of the moderators at columbuzz searched their log files, found the IP address of the poster who they suspected was Mercman, and then searched the Internet for references to that IP address.  Does that sound like protecting the privacy of those who post there?  It's just another Bob Freeman lie, one of many.

49 comments:

Whistle Watcher said...

The ironic thing about Bob The Liar Freeman, is that he even lies to himself.

He doesn't understand the whole IP Address thing. He can't accept the fact that he will never discover who Mercman is, so he finds enough information that is indirectly related, then piles it together to form a conclusion he believes constitutes fact.
Just like everything else on Columbuzz.

They (Bob) want to believe so badly, they make it "true".


Poor, pathetic, ignorant, stupid fools.

Anonymous said...

I'm just very happy to know that so many people have heard about and keep up with your blog, Dude. This is the Yin to Columbuzz's Yang. lol

Andrew said...

A little help for Bob the Dumbass:

Here is a screenshot of the alleged exposure of Charlie Townsend.
Columbuzz Webpage

Here is the source of the IP address in question.
IP Address Source

This only PROVES 3 things.
1. "Charlie Townsend" once used a computer from a Cummins facility.
2. "Mercman" once used a computer from a Cummins facility. (that is only if we are to believe that Bob's information of an IP address used by Mercman is indeed accurate. Probably another Freeman Foul-Up)
3. "Bob Freeman" is one stupid sonofabitch.

Bob has less skills, than even an amateur, looking up IP's.

And yes, Bob lies about many things, though he will never admit it, unless he calls the lie by another name, e.g., a mistake.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

And in Bob's post "outing" Charlie Townsend, he encourages people to change Charlie's mail to a new address, which is a federal offense.

Anonymous said...

It looks like from that webpage on Charlie, that ole Bob is again inciting violence, vandalism, and criminal activity towards another.

I can also see that Charlie is a Viet Nam veteran.

Bob is really stupid to go throwing around the name of an ex-Marine, vet. And even dumber for enticing people to go after him in any way.

What a fool, Bob Freeman is.

Charlie, or a fellow Marine, should knock that cunt on his ass.

Bob is gonna mess with the wrong person someday, and stupid Bob will wonder what in the world happened.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

http://tinypic.com/r/2ds0pvs/7

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"Bob is really stupid to go throwing around the name of an ex-Marine, vet. And even dumber for enticing people to go after him in any way."

But Bob has Trigger Happy Justin as his bodyguard, so he should be fine.

Anonymous said...

LOL@"HATESB(O)B

He looks almost as retarded as he is.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

Here's another picture of Bob...

http://i53.tinypic.com/wbw6tx.jpg

Misty said...

If what you say is the truth then why not use your real name? Why hide behind a fake name. I did start the Milestone article with a fake name but it was more to protect my children then myself. I put my name on all of my post now and will stand behind what I say. I just think there are so many more worth while causes that you could put your attention towards instead of bashing people and a web site. It is really not accomplishing anything at all.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"If what you say is the truth then why not use your real name?"

In this case, there's no question that it's the truth. Bob admitted all of this on columbuzz. And why does it matter if I use my real name or not?

"Why hide behind a fake name."

I think you can answer your own question.

"it was more to protect my children then myself."

Exactly. I don't need Justin or Bob threatening to pistol whip my wife or kids.

"I just think there are so many more worth while causes that you could put your attention towards instead of bashing people."

Have you told Bob the same thing? That's all he does is bash people. But since he's not bashing you, I guess you're OK with that.

"It is really not accomplishing anything at all."

I totally disagree. I have helped exposed Bob as a liar, hypocrite, and law breaker. I also helped to prevent an unstable person (Bob) from winning an election.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

@ Misty. Because you, clearly, do not see any danger from Bob Freeman. I do and so do others. He has made threats and encouraged violence against women.

We can split hairs for a hundred years over whether he meant what he said, the fact remains, Bob has made threats and Bob has encouraged violence.

It's also an important fact that you are "in Bob's corner" so therefore he has not threatened you or encouraged violence against you, others are not so fortunate.

Bashing people and a web-site. I find this ironic because that seems to be the entire reason for Bob's existence. He uses Columbuzz to bash people. You can call it "whistle blowing" all you want but in the absence of facts, I see it as bashing. Period.

You make intelligent points from time to time Misty but your lack of ability to look at Bob Freeman objectively makes you a bot. It just does. What Bob has said about others if indefensible yet the 2 or 3 of you who continually rally to his defense can manage to defend his insanity. I hope, for your sake, many years of a fruitful friendship with Bob. God help you should you ever cross him.

Misty said...

I have a whole cult mad at me right now and I am not worried about them. So why would I be worried about one person really? I have seen threats toward Bob on here also. I don't know what you think Bob is supposed to do when you threaten him and attack him daily on here. I would fight back too.

Before I even knew this site existed you were on here talking about me and you didn't know anything about me not even my real name yet and I was being attacked. I also found this site on my own with no help from Bob.

I just think enough is enough and I don't see any bashing going on at columbuzz. I don't agree with everything that is on there but I tell them when I don't I voice my opinion on it. This whole blog is about bashing Bob and nothing else.

Funny you should mention God because he will help me and he is in my corner :) I have been through a lot and God was with me every time, he has never left my side. I thank God for my life and family every single day when I wake up. Try this out:

Romans 12:17-21
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[b]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

BOB LIES...AGAIN!

Bob Freeman on 20 January, 2011 07:02:50

We don't have scanners.

Bob Freeman on 21 January, 2011 02:33:43

Nobody on our staff, to my knowledge, has a police scanner.

/-/\TES B(O)B - \/\/ATCHING /\/\ ISTY said...

Misty said...

I have seen threats toward Bob on here also.

~Where on here and exactly what was written that threatened Bob? I have been here for quite some time and have never read a threat against Bob Freeman unlike threats from Bob and Justin that have mentioned the use of firearms and worse.~


I don't know what you think Bob is supposed to do when you threaten him and attack him daily on here. I would fight back too.

~Again Misty, you paint with a broad, generic stroke. Where are the threats against Bob? Daily basis? Prove it.~

Before I even knew this site existed you were on here talking about me and you didn't know anything about me not even my real name yet and I was being attacked.

~How, exactly, were you attacked Misty?~

I also found this site on my own with no help from Bob.

~You sure as hell did because Bob fears anyone finding out that there is a rather large group of people calling him out for lies and deceit on a daily basis.~

I just think enough is enough and I don't see any bashing going on at columbuzz.

~Hearsay and innuendo and destroying someone's credibility without fact is not bashing? Do you also read the National Inquirer?~

I don't agree with everything that is on there but I tell them when I don't I voice my opinion on it.

~They LOVE you Misty. You have given them a ton of material and have brought people to there site. You have yet to cross Bob except for some tepid disagreements which he ALWAYS has a come-back for.~

This whole blog is about bashing Bob and nothing else.

~It's funny that when Bob tells hearsay and innuendo about other people, it's OK with you but when we point out Bob's misdeeds, it's bashing. You are in bed with Bob, Misty and are to close too him to see it.~

Funny you should mention God because he will help me and he is in my corner :) I have been through a lot and God was with me every time, he has never left my side. I thank God for my life and family every single day when I wake up. Try this out:

Romans 12:17-21
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[b]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

~Try your preaching on Bob and see how far you get. What does God say about sin Misty? He is without sin... Perhaps you should point this out to your best friend Bob.~

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"I have seen threats toward Bob on here also. I don't know what you think Bob is supposed to do when you threaten him and attack him daily on here. I would fight back too."

The only reason that this blog was started was to counter Bob's attacks on columbuzz against the entire Barkes family during the Trustee campaign, so you've come to the game a little late. I'm the one fighting back, not Bob. Bob likes to portray himself as the victim, but he's not. If Bob would have allowed dissent on his site during the campaign, this blog would have never existed. If you read the entire blog, you will see the history. Bob deleted the links to the old trustee articles, so unfortunately you can't find them easily, but he constantly attacked everyone in the Barkes family. I personally have never made any threats towards Bob, so he has no reason to threaten me. But he has threatened me multiple times just because I make him look like an idiot. I guess for some reason he thinks I write all of the comments here.

And when he went on his infamous Dec. 5 tirade, no one here had threatened him.

"Before I even knew this site existed you were on here talking about me and you didn't know anything about me not even my real name yet and I was being attacked."

That's because you are and were acting like a Bob-o-bot, that you believe everything Bob says about me and this blog.

"I just think enough is enough and I don't see any bashing going on at columbuzz. I don't agree with everything that is on there but I tell them when I don't I voice my opinion on it. This whole blog is about bashing Bob and nothing else."

Like I said, you came in late into the game. Bob opened Pandora's box so now he gets to live with the consequences. The Barkes' had no outlet to defend themselves since Bob controlled the "debate" on columbzz. I know you have had problems with the Trustee office in the past, but there is absolutely no excuse for Bob's behavior towards the Barkes family and the workers in the Trustee office.

"Romans 12:17-21
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil."

And can I assume you are doing the same with Milestone? And did you send this to Bob? You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

ISN'T IT IRONIC?

Bob Freeman on 21 January, 2011 03:35:41

Thanks Misty.

Some of our critics think they know more about us than they do.

AND BOB THINKS HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM MILESTONE MINISTRIES TO THE TRUSTEE'S OFFICE.

They say we have a scanner so we must.

BOB SAYS THE TRUSTEE IS A "SKUNK" SO THAT MAKES IT FACT. BOB CALLED THE TRUSTEE'S WIFE A "CUNT" SO THAT MAKES IT FACT. BOB HAS CALLED OTHER WOMEN "WHORES" SO THAT MAKES IT FACT!

We don't have a police scanner. If we did, we would have a lot more local stories for them to ct down and try to tear apart.

BOB DOESN'T POST NEWS "STORIES". BOB POSTS RUMORS, HEARSAY AND INNUENDO AND THEN WAITS FOR THE BOTS TO COME ALONG AND HOPEFULLY PROVE HIS RANTS TO BE TRUE. IT EASY TO TEAR BOB'S "STORIES" APART BECAUSE ALMOST ALL ARE LIES AND EVEN THE ONES THAT ARE VAGUELY TRUE ARE SO DISTORTED TO NOT BE BELIEVABLE!

/\/\ISTY + B(O)B said...

SHE SOUNDS LIKE BOB:

Misty on 21 January, 2011 02:12:59

EXPLAINING WHY BOB DOESN'T HAVE A POLICE SCANNER

Also they cost around $700 now so most people don't have them.

THE MOST EXPENSIVE SCANNER AT RADIO SHACK IS LESS THAN $600.00 AND MOST, THE MAJORITY, SELL FOR LESS THAN $100.00. OF COURSE, THIS WOULD NOT SUPPORT MISTY'S BLIND DEFENSE OF THE DUFUS BOB!

At least find something worth arguing about or go away.

SPOKEN JUST LIKE BOB, MISTY. YOU ARE A TRUE "BOT."

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"I have seen threats toward Bob on here also."

The threats that I have seen toward Bob on here were mostly responses to a threat from Bob and they're always something about kicking Bob's butt. When Bob or his friends threaten, the threats almost always include guns. There have been threats about Bob on here along the lines of "he needs a bullet between the eyes", but I have deleted those. If I have missed any, let me know and I'll delete them immediately. There are over 3000 comments on here now so it's possible I've missed one.

Misty said...

Volunteer fire fighters in Hope told us not to buy at Radio Shack they sell junk. They told us to go to Deputy Electronics and in Seymour the scanner they advised him to buy was almost $700 all together with tax and programing fees and warranty. I didn't see any digital scanners there for a hundred dollars.

I have been on columbuzz for a while and seen the stories about the trustee's office. I along with other people I know have had trouble with the trustee and still here stories today about how bad they are treated.

I am not in bed with Bob, have never even personally talked to him. I have been married to the same man for 20 years and have been in bed with no one but my husband.

As far as Milestone I did what I thought was right and warned people about them. They are using God as a front to get money and God will deal with them. Bob's religious beliefs are his business and are between him and God. It isn't my business or yours what he believes.

I was attacked on her as a mother, my home, and about my grandbaby. I don't have time to go back and find what was written about me and don't really care since it was all lies anyway.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"I have been on columbuzz for a while and seen the stories about the trustee's office. I along with other people I know have had trouble with the trustee and still here stories today about how bad they are treated."

So I guess Bob can say anything he wants about them and you'll be cheering him on? And it gives him the right to advocate violence against women?

"As far as Milestone I did what I thought was right and warned people about them."

Sounds familiar. I'm doing what I think is right in warning people about Bob and columbuzz.

"I was attacked on her as a mother, my home, and about my grandbaby. I don't have time to go back and find what was written about me and don't really care since it was all lies anyway."

But why even bring it up if you don't care? I think you do care, and you were angry and maybe hurt by the accusations and lies. Think about others that have experienced the same thing on columbuzz. But I guess you feel like you didn't deserve it but everyone else in the Barkes family and the trustee office did deserve it.

And for the record, I didn't write the comment about you. I don't even know you. My only complaint about you is your association with Bob and the fact that it looks like you believe everything he says. When someone writes "I don't lie" that doesn't send up a red flag with you?

Anonymous said...

this misty is a bald out lie,

married to the same man for 20 years and have been in bed with no one but my husband.

John Doe said...

From Misty:"If what you say is the truth then why not use your real name? Why hide behind a fake name."

Anyone who uses their real name on the World Wide Web, especially in local discussion forums where there are heated debates and arguments, is either ignorant or a fool.

I believe you are ignorant, Misty.
You're not a fool, you just don't know any better.
Getting tangled up in a church that you now believe is a cult, is testament to your naive nature.
Your ignorance is also showing by your defense of a person such as Bob Freeman.
Maybe you will eventually see what others see.

What I like about commenting here is that my comments are allowed, regardless of my stance on an issue. Specifically, I can say exactly what I think of Columbuzz, Bob Freeman, and the stories they(Bob) post.
Columbuzz does not allow an opinion, if they (Bob), do not agree with that opinion, or if they (Bob) think the person is Merc, Dude, etc.

Slob Freeman said...

Slob Freeman here ~ news flash ~
hit and run over off State Street today
CAR ran over a RABBIT and didnt STOP!!!!!

NOTICE FROM MAYORS OFFICE

\/\/ATCHING /\/\ISTY said...

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Misty said...

Volunteer fire fighters in Hope told us not to buy at Radio Shack they sell junk. They told us to go to Deputy Electronics and in Seymour the scanner they advised him to buy was almost $700 all together with tax and programing fees and warranty. I didn't see any digital scanners there for a hundred dollars.

NO YOU DIDN'T SEE ONE AT DEPUTY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE $100.00 SCANNERS. RADIO SHACK DOES AND THAT'S WHERE I GOT MINE AND IT WORKS JUST FINE.

I am not in bed with Bob, have never even personally talked to him. I have been married to the same man for 20 years and have been in bed with no one but my husband.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING. I WAS NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU AND BOB HAD A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP, ONLY THAT YOU AND BOB ARE IN THE SAME CORNER. YOU SUPPORT A LOT OF WHAT BOB SAYS.

As far as Milestone I did what I thought was right and warned people about them. They are using God as a front to get money and God will deal with them.

TIME WILL TELL MISTY. I AM NOT QUESTIONING WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MILESTONE. WE WILL FIND OUT SOON WHAT THE REAL STORY IS.

Bob's religious beliefs are his business and are between him and God. It isn't my business or yours what he believes.

IT IS MY BUSINESS WHEN BOB ERECTS CROSSES AND PRETENDS TO BE RELIGIOUS AT TIMES.

I was attacked on her as a mother, my home, and about my grandbaby. I don't have time to go back and find what was written about me and don't really care since it was all lies anyway.

I DOUBT YOU WERE ATTACKED. I SUSPECT YOU WERE TAKEN TO TASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BOB!

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

Misty wrote on columbuzz: "It is sad that people have web sites just to put people down"

I agree Misty. It IS sad that columbuzz is all about putting people down.

"What a sad life they must have."

I couldn't agree more. Bob and his bots have a very sad life. Mine on the other hand is happy happy joy joy.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

And Lucy's back: "Really now, it gets old when some make accusations they can't back."

You're right Lucy, it does get old when Bob makes accusations that he can't back.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

Well, you were all witnesses. I tried to get Misty to see the real Bob, but it looks like she's a bot now. As long as Bob is helping her out with her problems, she doesn't care about anyone else. She's on Bob's good side (for the moment), so why should she care about others. She must be very easy to manipulate, since she stepped out of one cult right into another.

/-/\TES B(O)B ~ /\/\ISTY \/\/ATCH ~ /_UCY \/\/ATCH said...

dUDe> The arguments made by you and others should be enough for anyone to see the real Bob Freeman. Bob holds these bots in Hitler-like trances where they see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil of there master.

Bob and the bots all share a commonality. They are all delusional. What's good for the goose is not good for the gander. Do as I say, not as I do.

Bob and the bots think alike and sound alike. I still say that some of the people he "claims" "work" for Columscum are simply different versions of himself. I do think Bob has a multiple personality disorder, we can argue that point, but it is not really germane to the situation.

Another Bob and bot fact is they are as predictable as a 10 year old in a toy store.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"I was attacked on her as a mother, my home, and about my grandbaby. I don't have time to go back and find what was written about me and don't really care since it was all lies anyway."

"I DOUBT YOU WERE ATTACKED. I SUSPECT YOU WERE TAKEN TO TASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BOB!"

Actually, I think one commenter did say something about her as a mother and about her home. But she shouldn't bash all of us for what one person wrote. It's an open forum.

Misty said...

Anonymous said...

this misty is a bald out lie,

married to the same man for 20 years and have been in bed with no one but my husband.
January 21, 2011 6:44 PM

How is this a lie?? I have been with my husband and only my husband for over 20 years actually. I have been with him since I was 16 years old had just got my drivers license.

I am in no cult, have no leader (I have a partner, my husband), I have no problems that I need help with now that I am out of Milestone, and I am very happy with my life.

Putting up a cross in someone's memory has nothing to do with religion!! That is respect for a young life gone too soon.

I didn't really have a choice but to put my name since Milestone made sure it was spread around the world wide web.I know lots of people who use their real names. I also have nothing to hide and won't say anything I wouldn't say to your face.


\/\/ATCHING /\/\ISTY said...
Oh and keep on watching me you just might learn something :)

EVERYONE KNO\/\/S IT'S /\/\ISTY said...

dUDe> the point I was making is that in coming over here in blind support of Bob would not win her many friends here. Having said that, she applies a double standard with her comment.

She is saying that "we" collectively have attacked her. That is nonsense. She suffers from a condition known as "bobalusion" which happens when someone loses any objectivity about Bob Freeman and see's him as being "worthy" of serious dialog and deserving of journalistic credentials.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"She is saying that "we" collectively have attacked her."

Yes, I agree. She (and she's not the only one) thinks just because one person attacks her, that means we all are attacking her. That's just not true.

/-/ELLO /\/\ ISTY?? said...

@ /\/\ISTY> I have gleaned a lot from listening to you. I wish you could do the same.

OPEN YOUR /\/\IND /\/\ISTY! said...

@ /\/\ISTY> The lines of communication here are quite open. Your dissent and support of Bob Freeman, while not agreed with, are left intact, unedited and written with your own words.

We may, or may not, disagree but you are and have been free to speak your mind. It's funny that this conversation WOULD NEVER HAPPEN ON COLUMBUZZ because people are not encouraged or allowed to question Bob.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"I am in no cult, have no leader"

Then why do you defend him? You bash me for attacking columbuzz but you give Bob a pass for his attacks. And he has attacked many people in the past.

"Putting up a cross in someone's memory has nothing to do with religion!! That is respect for a young life gone too soon."

But Bob was obviously grandstanding with the cross. And the way he attacked all county fire departments over the incident was just disgusting.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

Misty wrote: "I have seen threats toward Bob on here also."

I wrote: "The threats that I have seen toward Bob on here were mostly responses to a threat from Bob and they're always something about kicking Bob's butt. When Bob or his friends threaten, the threats almost always include guns."

Here's a perfect example of what I was talking about from the Exclusive Report From Columbuzz! post:

Danielle wrote: "I hope to see him wherever he goes to eat out Friday evening. I have a few words to say to him in front of his wife and/or friends and relatives."

NotCharlie wrote: "Bob is just a mean SOB who needs his ass kicked."

Justin wrote: "And you might be careful accosting him at dinner. Someone at the table usually carries a weapon."

Note that Justin was the first to mention weapons.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Misty,

"If what you say is the truth then why not use your real name?"

Because first of all there are a bunch of crazies out there who when they don't like what I have to say can go ballistic and threaten. I was threatened on a site with bodily harm and other ways of "making me pay."

Secondly, you have a corrupt person without at least some morals running the site who will do what he can to someone when he gets his dander up. Look at what Bob did to Charlie Townsend. He or I don't even know whether Charlie is Merc or not. Even if he is, we see the lengths Bob will go to to control the conversation and discipline people. He basically told people to do what they could to mess with him and get back at him. No thanks.

Why does Columbuzz offer supposed confidentiality to the whistleblowers? Why do news sources allow confidential informants? We are not alone.


"Before I even knew this site existed you were on here talking about me and you didn't know anything about me not even my real name yet and I was being attacked."

Before many people knew Columbuzz even existed, they were being attacked.

I don't remember Dude attacking you. I know there were those of us who didn't. Some may have. How do you define attacking? It is calling you out for things you have said or done? If that is your definition, you attacked Tim Miracle, the church and several others.

If that is the definition, Columbuzz does it in nearly all of their "stories". The difference is, most of us who did it to you did it to things you had said and there was proof. Columbuzz takes one person's word as gospel and doesn't give the person a chance to clear their name. At least here, you had every opportunity to set the record straight or defend yourself.


"I have been on columbuzz for a while and seen the stories about the trustee's office. I along with other people I know have had trouble with the trustee and still here stories today about how bad they are treated."

Well, you get a chance there to out them for what they have said or done and we get a chance here to out what you, Bob and others have said and done. It might be equal and a level playing field if Bob allowed others to freely debate and defend themselves there. So, you actually have it better than we do.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Misty,

"married to the same man for 20 years and have been in bed with no one but my husband."

Kudos to you if you mean you have never slept with anyone other than your husband (before and during marriage). Did you sleep with him before you were married? If so, that was wrong, but of course God can forgive that.

Misty wrote on columbuzz: "It is sad that people have web sites just to put people down"

Dear, sometimes sweet, sometimes misguided, Misty. If this site were to put other people down, all we would do is call names and attack people. Dude's posts and many responses are from people who call out Bob and others, disagree with what they say and do and so forth.
If your definition of putting people down is to call them out then guess what, Columbuzz exists for the same reason. Even if you define it properly as name-calling and ridicule, then guess what, Columbuzz still applies.



"I was attacked on her as a mother, my home, and about my grandbaby. I don't have time to go back and find what was written about me and don't really care since it was all lies anyway."

Maybe you were by some, but many can make the same statement about Columbuzz. You seem to be okay with some being attacked there depending on whether they have wronged you or not.

"I didn't really have a choice but to put my name since Milestone made sure it was spread around the world wide web.I know lots of people who use their real names. I also have nothing to hide and won't say anything I wouldn't say to your face."

Well, the fact that you used your real name there was not that you don't care if people know who you are or out of some principle, but because you really had no choice. So, don't take some moral high ground here. I am a genuine person who is "what you see is what you get". However, the web is another beast. You have crazies out there who will do Lord knows what. It can be people who aren't even involved in the discussion, but don't like what you say. Look at some of the stars with their crazed stalkers. It is the same principle in that there are some wackos out there.

And Lucy's back: "Really now, it gets old when some make accusations they can't back."
There have been times that Lucy has made good, logical posts and others where she is in la la land. This is the latter. Has she even looked here to form an opinion? Has she read the bulk of this site, or one post? Columbuzz makes accusations they can't back nearly all of the time. Pot..kettle.

Anonymous said...

IC 35-45-2-1
Intimidation
Sec. 1. (a) A person who communicates a threat to another person, with the intent:

2) that the other person be placed in fear of retaliation for a prior lawful act;

commits intimidation, a Class Class D felony if:
(A) the threat is to commit a forcible felony;

LETS SEE WHAT DANIELLE POSTED:

Danielle wrote: "I hope to see him wherever he goes to eat out Friday evening. I have a few words to say to him in front of his wife and/or friends and relatives."



LET'S SEE WHAT JUSTIN(OR BOB) HAS POSTED:
Justin: You might be careful accosting him at dinner. Someone at the table usually carries a weapon. (Danielle said she had a few words for him but nothing about accosting him at dinner)

Justin: I carry and won't hesitate to drop a maggot like you. Touch Bob or anyone in his party and you go down. I'm not kidding. I will assume anyone that approaches is out to harm him. I will not allow that. No threat. A GUARANTEE. click...

THREAT - CHECK

PRIOR LAWFUL ACT (SPEAKING TO A PERSON) - CHECK

THREAT IS A FORCIBLE FELONY (SHOOTING) - CHECK

JUSTIN (OR BOB) HAS COMMITTED A CLASS D FELONY ON THIS SITE. I HOPE SOMEONE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT READS THIS SITE AND INVESTIGATES.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

Misty wrote on columbuzz: "Thanks Lucy!! Just tired of all the negativity from them. It is just immature and childish."

But I guess she loves all of Bob's negativity.

/\/\ISTY + B(O)B said...

Misty loves Bob. Period.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Misty wrote on columbuzz: "Thanks Lucy!! Just tired of all the negativity from them. It is just immature and childish."

It sounds like Columbuzz to me. Does she define negativity as calling someone out for what they have done. Check on both sites. Does she call name-calling immature and childish? Check on both sites (not from all). The difference here is that both sides have equal footing and the moderator doesn't go overboard and get into the fray as they do there.

Why can't people who seem to have some sense see clearly? Are they hypnotized? Maybe it is the Democrat thing again where they have different rules according to who does it and cannot see things in themselves.

/-/\TES B(O)B + /\/\ISTY + !_UCY said...

These people, Misty, Lucy and other Bots and/or other multiple personalities of Bob have all been asked, directly, about lies Bob has told, threats Bob has made and negativity, innuendo and hearsay espoused by Bob. None of them, not a single one, had addressed Bob's issues. Instead they all choose to live in virtual denial and respond by name calling and touting how wonderful Bob is.

It appears we have a line in the sand. Despite our best efforts at explaining our take on Bob and trying, in earnest to open the eyes of the Bots/Bob, they continue, like there leader, to live in fantasy land where Bob is the "Mayor" of there virtual dungeon.

If this blog exists to "tear Bob down" or, as I say, expose him for what he is...a damn fool, then it should beg the question among anyone and everyone about Bob's mental fitness. Are we all wrong about how wonderful Bob really is or is there a chance Bob has issues?

As long as Bob provides a forum for trash to expose there disenfranchised ideology, Bob will attract trash and embolden those who are as delusional as he is. There are a group of people who see Columbus as a Trustee-abused, Cult ridden, Government corrupt society and they are the morons who read AND believe Columscum.

/-/\TES B(O)B said...

@NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc > You raise a valid point about the disease known as Progressivism. They feel a strong need to control the conversation whereas the only thoughts that really matter are theres. When they cannot argue there points with effectiveness, the resort to name-calling and deriding.

Progressives in Columbus = Trash

/-/\TES B(O)B CORRECTION said...

*theres - *their's

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"The difference here is that both sides have equal footing and the moderator doesn't go overboard and get into the fray as they do there."

I just don't think they understand or like the concept of an open forum. They must like the highly censored and controlled forum of columbuzz. That way they can let Bob think for them.

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...

"Why can't people who seem to have some sense see clearly? Are they hypnotized?"

Some people must be susceptible to the allure of cult-like groups.

I found this web page to be interesting:

Cults

!_(O)ATHES B(O)B said...

That way they can let Bob think for them.

BOB + THINK = Priceless!