Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Love a Challenge

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"I don't lie."

Herman wrote on my blog:
"I've seen nothing Bob has said that you have proven to be a lie.  You repeatedly call him a liar but have not proven one lie.  Not one."

Joanna wrote on my blog:
"Then show one lie since they are so plentiful."

I love a challenge, so here's your proof:

Let the record show that on Dec. 5, 2010, Mr. Bob Freeman wrote an email to Mr. Dude that stated the following:
"I would guess it was more like 10 years ago.  It was when I was still working at the Franklin plant and that was 9 years ago.  An ex Franklin cop, one of our drivers, is the one that told me it was illegal and he brought me the same legal stuff posted at your site.  That website you found the ad was one place I advertised."

Since the law states, and I quote, "A person may not advertise for sale, sell, use, install, or have installed, a device that makes an odometer of a motor vehicle register a mileage different from the mileage the vehicle was driven." that means that Bob Freeman knew 10 years ago and was reminded of it again on Dec. 5, 2010 that advertising such a device was illegal.

Also let the record show that Bob Freeman's cohort in crime posted the following on Mr. Dude's blog:
"The first week Bobs friend showed us they were illegal to use, advertise or sell.  So we stopped and never sold one.  I know because I was the one that soldered them together.  Bob simply helped. Ads were made for a few websites and that ad you found must have been overlooked."

So I have established the following:
  1. Bob Freeman knew on Dec. 5, 2010 that advertising the device was illegal.
  2. Bob Freeman and his cohort in crime admitted that they advertised the device on several websites.
  3. An add was found on the internet at GarageSaleHomePage.com still advertising the device as of Dec.4 2010 but was removed soon after by Mr. Freeman.
  4. Bob Freeman wrote on his website columbuzz on January 7, 2011 and I quote, "I broke no laws with the odometer deal." knowing full well that this was a false statement.
Also, let the record show that Bob Freeman made the following statements about his "shenanigans":
"I wonder what the statute of limitations is on something like this."
"Good luck in prosecuting me for anything."

Now I ask you, are these the words of an innocent man?  What say ye members of the jury?

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty!

INDIANA BOBWATCH said...

GUILTY!

The Judge said...

I hereby find Bob Freeman guilty of the Class D Felony and sentence him to 1 and 1/2 years in the Indiana Department of Correction with no time suspended. Adios Bob!

Anonymous said...

Guilty!

Judge #2 said...

guilty

Anonymous said...

Go arrest him then. He was supposed to be arrested last week, remember?
The driver where he worked was an ex-cop.
One ad was overlooked.
He stopped when he learned it was illegal to do.
Now have him prosecuted. You can't.

Anonymous said...

Found guilty by a bunch of retards. For shame for shame.

Dude said...

"Go arrest him then."

That wasn't the issue. The issue was lying. Are you admitting that Bob lied?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Found guilty by a bunch of retards. For shame for shame.
January 18, 2011 3:12 PM

A JURY OF HIS PEERS DUMBF***!

Dude said...

"Found guilty by a bunch of retards."

Herman, is that you?

Anonymous said...

yes

INDIANA BOBWATCH said...

Herman calling someone a retard. Priceless!

Dude said...

Thought so.

Anonymous said...

Guilty

Dude said...

BTW, Herman. The jury has found that Bob is guilty of lying. They already knew he broke the law.

Anonymous said...

And that delusional, retarded d**k-wad Herman needs to be sent to the asylum!

Anonymous said...

What about Herman's wife Joanna?

Dude said...

Good point. Joanna, what do you have to say about my post? Still think Bob doesn't lie?

Anonymous said...

I would like to watch that. You might be surprised. I would bet money that Bob could beat your ass. You don't have the balls.
And you might be careful accosting him at dinner. Someone at the table usually carries a weapon.
His entire dinner party is well aware of what he does on columbuzz.


Hi Bob!

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, stomp him. Bob is a good friend of mine.
You don't know what I look like. I carry and won't hesitate to drop a maggot like you.


Bob has an armed bodyguard?

LOL Priceless.

Blink said...

Wow!
I just read this description at this website posted by "Freud".

http://www.planetpsych.com/zPsychology_101/defense_mechanisms.htm

This describes BOB FREEMAN to a TEE!

Uncanny.

Anonymous said...

Bob posting under other names again to create the illusion that he has friends, supporters and a body-guard. LIES! All he has is Mrs. Freeman and we have NEVER heard from her. What a sad, lonely existence.

Anonymous said...

TOP TEN REPLIES TO "What say ye members of the jury?"

10. This guy lies so much he should run for public office.
9. Guilty as charged.
8. Dead Man Walking.
7. Public stoning.
6. Order in the court! The judge has to spit!
5. Get a rope.
4. I'll get the tar, you get the feathers.
3. I know that guy. He tried to give candy to my 8 year old daughter.
2. Put him in the dunking booth at the County Fair.A public stoning?
1. Who's Bob Freeman?

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Oh, my. That gives me an idea for a public assistance / homeless shelter fundraiser. Put Bob in a dunking booth and people would be lined up from all around. Even a quarter a try would raise the money in no time. ;)

Anonymous said...

this was a comment from Bob Freeman in the Random Thread section: "I had lunch with Joanna, Herman, Jeremy, Jeanine, and Tom Sunday.
I just realized that's the first time we've all been together! LOL
Great time. Nice to work together and to make big plans for the future of Columbuzz. Next time let's try to get the other four people there as well..."


It's just Bob pretending. Trying to cover up the fact that they are he.
I can see right through that stupid idiot.

Bob only had lunch with himself.
The others are his aliases.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
this was a comment from Bob Freeman in the Random Thread section: "I had lunch with Joanna, Herman, Jeremy, Jeanine, and Tom Sunday.
I just realized that's the first time we've all been together! LOL
Great time. Nice to work together and to make big plans for the future of Columbuzz. Next time let's try to get the other four people there as well..."

It's just Bob pretending. Trying to cover up the fact that they are he.
I can see right through that stupid idiot.

Bob only had lunch with himself.
The others are his aliases.
January 18, 2011 6:12 PM

THIS COULD VERY EASILY BE THE TRUTH.

Anonymous said...

I doubt there is even a Mrs. Freeman...seriously.

Anonymous said...

That's 6 + the other 4 he claims attribute to columbuzz. Didn't he claim there were 20+? Would that be a Lie?

Anonymous said...

contribute...... Darn spell check

Anonymous said...

Anonymous > I have predicted time and again that the maximum number of participants is closer to 3 or 4 regular's with a couple, like Phil Swaim and Jamie Johns, who weigh in on occasion.

Many of the other comments are from Bob using other names. The writing style gives it away. Any 5th grade teacher could spot Bob's writing from 1,000 miles.

Dude said...

"This was a comment from Bob Freeman in the Random Thread section: 'I had lunch with Joanna, Herman, Jeremy, Jeanine, and Tom Sunday.'"

There must have been some stimulating conversation at that lunch. Maybe a debate on F&Qs vs. FAQs? Deciding where to bust the next illegal parking ring? Trying to bust Love Chapel for sour milk?

Anonymous said...

Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes) said...
"This was a comment from Bob Freeman in the Random Thread section: 'I had lunch with Joanna, Herman, Jeremy, Jeanine, and Tom Sunday.'"

I WONDER WHAT HOG TROUGH BOB WAS FEEDING AT...

Anonymous said...

People who tell lies, do it to hide themselves.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
People who tell lies, do it to hide themselves.
January 18, 2011 8:15 PM

BOB HAS A LOT TO HIDE I SUSPECT!