Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bob Was Wrong Again and Again

I'm not one to gloat, but I'll make an exception for Bob, since he's such a great guy.  Let's count how many times Bob was wrong about winning the election, shall we?
  1. "This denial is why I will be the next Trustee."
  2. "So after I win in two weeks, I will figure out what is best to do."
  3. "THAT can wait until after I am in office."
  4. "I will find more information on things once I'm in office."
  5. "You best go hide under something solid. Your world is about to fall all around you..."
  6. "I guess we'll see on election day if I am a loser or not. Won't we?"
Gee, Bob, what happened?  You were so sure you would win.  By the way, here's the first excuse Bob used (from the Republic website):

"The percentages of the votes last night were all about the same. How someone campaigned, how much they spent, or how hard they worked didn't matter. The only thing that mattered last night was that people wanted their party to win.  Being in power was more important than how much an official is cheating the taxpayer. So we suffer for 4 more years.  People should be ashamed of what happened last night."

How someone campaigned didn't matter?  Delusional.  Bob should be ashamed of how he ran his campaign.  And of course, Bob insults the voters once again.  I just can't take him seriously as a politician when he constantly insults the voters.  Bob thinks you are all idiots and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.  Way to go Bob, that's a great way to get more votes in your next pointless run for public office.

8 comments:

Gerry said...

Bob's response to losing an election is always the same, something to the effect of, You Dumb A**es, you should have voted for me.

Anonymous said...

It's obvious that's how the man thinks. We the voters are all a bunch of uninformed morons who just didn't get. In reality I think the voters understood exactly what was at stake. It's Bob who doesn't get it.

Bob - the voters sent you a message. Clean up your attitude and your campaign style.

Dude said...

I think the voters also sent this message: Retire from politics. You will never win an election.

Gerry said...

Ole Deputy Dawg has now identified me as Merc. He obviously suffers from extreme Mercophobia.

From Columbuzz

Gerry on 03 November, 2010 01:37:15

"It's not over until the fat lady sings."

Obviously there is little doubt that for Mr. Freeman, in the World of Local Politics, the fat lady has sang for the last time. Unfortunately though it appears that he and a few of his clinging supporters are unwilling and unable to accept this reality.

Bob Freeman on 03 November, 2010 01:45:36

I probably won't run again. Too many repubers vote straight ticket and there are more repubers than Democrats. It isn't worth the time and effort.

I think I can do more good informing the people about what is really going on around here so that's what I plan to concentrate on.

But thanks for your concern Gerry Merc Charlie Townsend.

Mercman (NOT Gerry) said...

He can't track me down, he can't identify me, he has no power to manipulate me (as I do him), so anyone whose identity is unknown to him, and speaks against him, is Mercman.

I am Mercman, and since it is my pseudonym, I have little reason to conceal it from Bob by calling myself Gerry.

Welcome to Bob's World, Gerry. It's entertaining, but far from enriching.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Baron Hill insulted voters too saying we just didn't understand the good they'd accomplished and they failed to explain it to us. Yeah, that's the ticket!

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc

Anonymous said...

Bob will NEVER win an election in Columbus. We can smell $#/7 and BOB IS $#/7!

Bob Hater! said...

The voters of Columbus, in there infinite wisdom, have said no to Bob again, and again, and again. Columbus is a really great place to live and the elected officials, by and large, are doing what we hired them to do.

The voters clearly do not want some trouble-making jerk in office. There is more than Bob's side to every story yet the only one that seems to matter to Bob is, well, Bob's. You need to learn to listen Bob and take direction. We don't need you to save us from anything, we need you to move but since that is unlikely, we can keep reading your opinions on Columbus version of the National Enquirer "Cumbuzz" or whatever it's called and then come over here to trash the stupid stuff you say.