Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bob's Daily Rant

"Finally some peace" wrote on columbuzz:
"So glad the election is over. You ran the dirtiest campaign ever and I'm glad you lost. Serves you right! Now, go live your life and leave the Barkes's alone. I can't stand people like you!!!!"

"Bob The Delusional" wrote:

"Mr. Peace,
I'm glad it's over too. And yes, it was dirty.

I have been exposing TRUTH about the DIRT in that office. All verifiable TRUTH. Yet people like you refused to believe it and you voted for the guy anyway."


Bob still doesn't get it.  Typing TRUTH in all caps doesn't make it TRUTH.

"And I will not leave Barkes alone. He is a crook and he is going to be scrutinized even more from here on out."

More libel.  Where is your PROOF that Mr. Barkes is a crook?  And I mean real PROOF, not Bob PROOF.  And you can't just type PROOF in all caps.  That's not PROOF.

"Difference is, I don't have to worry about offending voters since I'm not running for office."

Bob is definitely an expert at offending voters, I'll give him that.  And he thinks he's 0-5 in elections because he's a Democrat. 

"The gloves are off now. He better make sure his secrets are well hidden. Because when I learn them, the whole commnity is going to hear about it."

You mean the gloves were on before?!?  And the "whole" community (Bob must think everyone in the entire county visits his little website), except for the Bob-o-bots, will ignore your insane rantings as usual.

"If you don't want to hear it, I suggest you go elsewhere for your entertainment."

Bob, if you ever want to charge for advertisements on your little website, telling people to go elsewhere is not a good business strategy.

"And your opinion of me matters little to me.  I have been hated by much better. I'm not here for a popularity contest."

Bob's political strategy I guess.  Insult as many voters as possible and then whine when they don't vote for him.

"I'm here to try to let people know that they are being bent over on a daily basis."

Yeah, bent over by you Bob!

"Believe me, I won't lose any sleep over it."

Yes, we are all aware that you have no conscience.

17 comments:

Yikes said...

Bob, it appears you think you are insulated from your racist and violent remarks because of your self-serving interpretation of the freedom of speech.

So you know, actively urging or inciting violence against specific individuals is a clear and unambiguous violation of those individuals' rights as well as a clear indication of your motive and desired outcome.

Based on your documented (and saved) articles and comments, you are clearly attempting to incite others to perform or justify acts of violence in your name - against women no less.

I strongly suggest you immediately, and publicly, retract your statements of violence against the women who work in the Trustee's office.

Anonymous said...

Bob, it's a slippery slope and you are on a flexible flyer straight to the bottom of Dante's cliff (look it up).

Anonymous said...

There arrrrre some women that bob like.

http://www.interpals.net/bobfreeman

Anonymous said...

Anyone know why it appears that other site is down? I thought I got blocked and had a friend try and no luck!! Maybe Bob finally realized what he was doing was wrong.

Bob Freeman said...

No such luck. Someone hacked the site and shut it down.

Everything was backed up a few days ago and should be back running tonight.

Then the new article about Roxanne mistreating a client last week can be read by all.

Just a temporary stall.

Anonymous said...

Well that's a relief (insert sarcastic look here)

Dude said...

"Someone hacked the site and shut it down."

So I guess you'll probably blame Fred or Jeff Barkes for hacking your site when it comes back up?

EYE ON BOB said...

ABOUT BOB!

About Me:

5'9" about 300 lbs.

JEEZ BOB. PERHAPS SOME SLIM-FAST IS IN ORDER.

I'm married happily. I am looking for someone to chat with, period.

ONLY A FOOL WOULD BE MARRIED TO BOB.

Requests:

I want to find someone who can speak openly.

AS LONG AS THEY AGREE 100% WITH BOB. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DISAGREEMENT.

Hobbies & Interests:

Antiques and the internet. Making money.

TRASHING ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HAS A LIFE BECAUSE BOB CLEARLY DOES NOT HAVE ONE!

Favorite Music:

Country.

Favorite TV Shows:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Steve Wilkos
Jerry Springer

STEVE WILKOS AND JERRY SPRINGER? SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT BOB'S INTELLECT OR LACK THEREOF.

Favorite Quotes:

I'm an atheist but not real religious about it.

PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL ABOUT BOB. NO WONDER YOU CANNOT GET ELECTED AND COME ACROSS AS SUCH A BLUBBERING IDIOT. YOU ARE A FOOL!

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

The Atheists have their own holiday, April 1st.

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'" - Psalm 14:1, Psalm 53:1

Anonymous said...

I happen to know that Jason Vest was in the trustee's office yesterday talking to Fred Barkes. Does anyone have any idea what this was about?

Anonymous said...

Was he trying to get assistance? JK Wonder why Jason does not come on here and address his trashy-alliance with Bob.

Anonymous said...

awwww... someone hacked his site? tisk tisk. maybe he shouldn't piss so many people off, and he wouldn't have that problem. hmm.......

Anonymous said...

I Heard that Jason Vest went to Fred Barkes’ office to apologize for his association with Bob and all the name calling, especially to Sandy Barkes.

STAT DIRT said...

What position is Jamie Johns taking in all of this? (No crude remarks please!)

Anonymous said...

I hope it is true hat Jason did apologize. I know people can not be responsible for others actions but neither can they stand by and support someone who has been acting this way. There are a lot of people upset by the disgusting behavior of Bob and Jason would be wise to be public in his apology of supporting Bob even after allof the slanderous assults.
E

Anonymous said...

Can anyone confirm that Jason apologized to Fred? If so, I think that's all that's needed from him. It's really none of our business.

I'm just curious if anyone can let us know what was discussed between the two of them.

Anonymous said...

If so, I think that's all that's needed from him. It's really none of our business.

I'm sorry to disagree but it is our business. Jason is one of the owners of an ambulance service which although it is a privately owned business, it is also a public utility. Fred is the Trustee and well, Bob is a dumb-ass.