Thursday, November 4, 2010

Setting the Record Straight

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"The staff at the trustee office have been involved in another website that has been railing me and calling me names like child molestor and other sick stuff.  So when the comments about her were posted here, I felt it was only fair to leave them up. If he truly has the pictures, that makes it fact. Rather an irrelevent fact, but since her bunch keeps wanting to throw nasty lies at me, maybe nasty truth about her should come out as well."

Rodney and Briana Ferrenburg have absolutely nothing to do with this blog.  They have sent me information that I have posted here, but it is my decision and mine only on whether it is posted or not.  They can comment like anyone else, but that's it, so Bob has no reason to keep attacking Briana.  Also, I don't work in the trustee office, so Bob has no reason to attack anyone in the office at all.  If he feels the need to attack someone to make him feel better about himself, he can attack me, which he already has on this blog.

Regarding the child molester claims, I personally have never accused Bob of being a child molester.  None of the commenters here have explicitly accused Bob of being a child molester, but have joked about it.  I try not to censor comments as much as possible, but if they bother Bob so much, he can ask me to remove them and I will consider removing them.  He knows my email address.

"I try to live by the golden rule and treat people as I would like them to treat me."

Does anyone actually believe that he lives by this rule after reading his comments here and on his website?  I don't think so.

"Since good people can't get in office because of robotic voters"

Does Bob really think he's one of the good people?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff Barkes and Fred Barkes post here. I'm sure Ms. Bereavement contributes plenty too.

Dude said...

Jeff Barkes obviously posts comments here.

As for Fred and Sandy Barkes, I don't know if they comment or not. If they do, it's anonymous.

I'm responsible for the posts.

Merc said...

Shut the Hell up, Bob.

Anonymous said...

interesting, i have no use for bob, and honestly would not urinate on him if he were on fire, there is only one person i have less use for, yet i have not seen on here where he was called a child molester. skirting around with 18 year old girls, yes, but i will not even accuse him of that name without confirmed proof. the only time that has been mentioned that i recall is in his defending and his comments... hmm.. as far as golden rule, he threw that out the door a long time ago. also, NO, I DO NOT work at the trustees office. i figure i should mention that now, just for matter of record.

Anonymous said...

Who can tell about Bob anymore. One minute he doesn't visit penpal sites, the next he says he does but only with frieds. One minute he wants to follow the golden rule, the next he is calling people extreme names they have not called him or even come close. If he was a friend I would have advised him to go to the Dr and see if he is bi-polar b/c something is obviously wrong.

BOB HATER 2010 said...

Who cares who comments here? It's abundantly clear that BOB is a NUT and MOST people KNOW IT!