Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bob is Digging His Hole Deeper

http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5790

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
' “And I will not leave Barkes alone. He is a crook and he is going to be scrutinized even more from here on out.” '
"True words. I think Fred Barkes is a crook. I think he manipulates money to benefit his fire department. I think he wrongly uses money from one fund for the purposes of another fund, and I intend to prove what a crook I think he is. What is your definition of a crook? "


Bob, it doesn't matter what you think.  If you accuse someone of criminal behavior, then you better be able to prove your accusations.   If you can't, it could be considered libel.

' “Fred Barkes has robbed us for 8 years. He now gets to rob us for 4 more.” '
"Again, this is my opinion. I think he has robbed us overall from having a decent Trustee’s office because of his mistreatment of clients, his mismanagement of funds, and his unusually close relationship with the fire chief. So again I say, Fred Barkes has robbed us for 8 years. He now gets to rob us for 4 more.."


I believe Bob is attempting to backtrack here.  I think that when he made this statement, he was accusing Fred Barkes of criminal behavior.

' “He can’t resist giving himself and his wife outlandish raises, regardless of what the economy is doing or regardless of how far in debt his office budget is. As long as he gets what he wants.” '
"I posted his and her pay for the eight years they have been in office. Most people don’t get raises like that over a 20 year period."

This issue has been covered on my blog.  Bob is not telling the truth when he says most people don't get raises like that over a 20 year period.  Maybe he hasn't, but on average, the rest of us have.

"In the meantime, you should learn to read what is actually written. Then you’ll know what is an opinion, what is a fact, and what is a question"

Bob, we do read what is written, and you try to pass your opinions off as fact all the time.

"They also included stuff posted on the website that the troublemakers started to tear down what I say here. Some of what they say I posted, I did not post. Some I did, but some I didn’t. Most of what is attributed to me is copied and pasted from this site anyway. I’m not even going to address that nasty website here."

I would like to see the list of the comments from my blog that Bob claims are not his.  Is he afraid to post them?  He better be careful claiming they're not his.   I'm sure he doesn't want to be charged with perjury.

"If she did what people have accused her of, and several have confirmed the reports, she should have had to pick herself up off the floor before she left. I can guarantee you that if someone did what Sandra Barkes is accused of doing at a Freeman funeral showing, they would bounce off the floor as they went out the door."

Bob is advocating violence again.  Big surprise.

"I didn't say a lot of what they say I said. A lot of people like to use my name when they stir at the other website. But I usually sign what I say and I won't deny what I said. I have no reason to."

Bob, you do not usually sign what you say here. When you have something nasty to say, which is most of the time, you submit your comment anonymously, but I know the comment came from columbuzz.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Can you believe the crap that Bob is spewing now?
Well, it's Bob Freeman, so anything akin to, or exceeding insanity, is not unusual.

It seems that putting a question mark at the end of a sentence equals exoneration.
WHAT AN IDIOT!

Bob STILL doesn't know what FACT means.
Example: Bob Freeman - "I can guarantee you that if someone did what Sandra Barkes is accused of doing at a Freeman funeral showing, they would bounce off the floor as they went out the door.
Right or wrong, it’s a fact!"

If this event has never happened, it is NOT a fact. It is a PRESUMPTION on your part.
Buy a friggin' dictionary, you moron!
______________________________________________

Bob Freeman - "Our Trustee didn’t make two men freeze to death in the past two years. His policies did. TRUE"

I'm sure this was not the stated cause of death by the coroner on the Death Certificate. YOUR STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE FREEMAN.
______________________________________________

Freeman - "Part of me doesn’t want to go to court, but another part of me would love to."

See? He IS a schizophrenic!
______________________________________________

And Bob does not understand today's technology.
It can easily be proven what was said by him.

There's a joke about being dropped on your head when you were born.
I think it originated with Bob's birth.
Though it wasn't a joke at that time.
Something is defective in Bob's brain for sure.
He should see a doctor.

Bob is still lacking Smarts said...

It is more than extremely humorous that Bobby Boy thinks that he can match wits with any member of the legal profession, especially so with this particular attorney.

http://meplegal.com/tlantz.htm

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Bob is a piece of work. The walls are crashing down all around him, and he not only refuses to get out of the way, but is there challenging the walls. He is akin to a person who is warned not to put his finger in a light socket, does it anyhow, gets shocked, is convinced he can still do it, and sticks it in again.

I have tried to warn him that just because someone tells him something, doesn't make it true. I have tried to get him to understand that it is wrong to put something on there even if it has the disclaimer "someone told him or reported to him" because it is putting the accusations out there and implying them. Furthermore, I have tried to get him to understand the responsibility of not putting things on there that he doesn't know the validity of. He just doesn't get it.

Although I don't condone it, someone tried to drive these things home and put out the papers asking if he could be a molester (or something like that). This at least seemed to get into his noggin' temporarily, but he then turned around and reverted back to form after a short season.

Bob's posting this post is like throwing gasoline on flames or waving a big red handkerchief at a charging bull. Not smart at all.

Bob is trying to rewrite history with his comment about Barkes being a crook. I believe there is no way he meant that he is robbing us of having a good trustee's office. That doesn't make sense and he has never to my knowledge came close to mentioning that in comments surrounding the criminal accusations. Oh, sure he has lamented his winning.

I would think most people in Freeman's position would back off and get legal advice, Even if he is sure he is right and covered, most would want legal counsel and assurances before continuing.

Still Trackin Bobby said...

How dumb can a person named Bob be, at least this dumb it appears.

http://1dl.us/f33.jpg

Anonymous said...

I have also noticed that very few people are responding in anyway to Bob's two articles on columbuzz. It appears that even his own supporters don't want to touch this. I attempted a few months ago to discuss with Bob how he should not post stories or comments or allow comments that were personal and attacking, amazing enough mine was about Milestone and the stuff he said about them, not even about the Trustee or Rodney. Its too bad other people Bob has attacked haven't stood up to him yet, maybe they will now. Its time someone showed Bob he can't treat people like this!
Michelle

Don't Blame Mercman said...

Feeble-Minded Freeman says, "How smart do you need to be to publish a complete financial report correctly the first time? Apparently smarter than the crew at the trustees office."

I say, "How smart do you need to be to keep your big fat yap shut in order to avoid disgracing yourself, your family, and filing bankruptcy because the legal judgement is too extreme for you to be able to fulfill financially? Apparently smarter than Robert DeWayne Freeman."

Has anyone seen the routine where a judge bangs his gavel and says,
"That'll be fifty dollars."
Then the plaintiff smarts off and the judge bangs his gavel once again and says,
"That'll be another fifty dollars."
...and so on and so forth?

That will be Bob 'Freemouth' Freeman in court....except it won't be a mere fifty dollars.

This is like a short-lived, second rate sitcom, that is so stupid it's funny and entertaining...up until it's cancelled.

If Bob keeps this up, and I'm sure he will, his name will become synonymous with stupidity.

"Look at that guy. He's a real Freeman!"
"Boy, I pulled a helluva Freeman yesterday."
"Some Freeman just crapped his pants on National TV today."
"She's dumber than a sackful of Freemans!"

LMAO

Anonymous said...

Let the draining of Bob Freeman's bank account begin. Judge to Bob: Mr. Freeman, the court will need a list of your assets?

Duhwayne: What's that?

Judge: Your money Mr. Freeman, to satisfy the judgement against you.

Duhwayne: I ain't go no assets.

Judge: You are right, you don't anymore.

Judge Judy said...

Sit down and shut up, Bob. You're not going to outsmart me. I'm more smart in my pinkie than you are in your whole body. I have better things to do than listen to your mouth. I rule in favor of the plaintiffs. I suggest you shut down that site and spend the time mowing a lot more lawns. You are going to need the money. Court dismissed!

Anonymous said...

It's not out of the realm of possibility that ole fat boy could still wind up in jail. If he is ordered to pay a judgement and doesn't, then he will be in violation of a court order.

Dude said...

Libel And Slander

This web page explains "libel per se".

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Wow, Dude. That makes it sound like an open and shut case.

Dude said...

Online Defamation Law

This page addresses assertions of fact dressed up as opinions. I believe Bob does this all the time, so his claim that his opinions can't be considered libel is suspect. I think it also calls into question his claim that "asking questions is not libelous".

Anonymous said...

It is an open and shut case. Bob' name and address are on the line for Columbuzz so unless someone broke into his home and used his computer to sign-up via godaddy for Columbuzz, only Bob has NO DEFENSE.