Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crooked Bob

http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5792

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"A few of my critics say I am wrong to use the words 'crook' and 'rob.' They say he hasn't been arrested for anything, or convicted. And I haven't shown proof that he broke any laws. I haven't, yet."

If you claim he has committed multiple crimes, which you have done repeatedly, then you better have proof.  If you don't, then good luck in court.  You'll need it.  Your only hope at this point is if the Trustee decides that you're not worth the time it would take to sue.

"A person can be crooked without being convicted of breaking the law, in my opinion."

Like someone who advertises an odometer tampering device for sale?

"Playing games with public money, even if done legally, is crooked, in my opinion. Being crooked makes you a crook, in my opinion."

Advertising an odometer tampering device is crooked, in my opinion.

"We have seen that the trustee has used the wrong funds to pay for stuff. The State Board of Accounts confirms that. Even if that isn't illegal, it's crooked, in my opinion; if it was done intentionally."

But you have claimed it's illegal.  Like I said, good luck in court.

"As far as 'rob' goes, as in 'he has robbed us for years,' I explained that the other day. I believe the service that our current trustee has provided us the past 8 years has robbed us of the proper services we expect and pay for."

In my opinion, Bob is lying AGAIN!  I believe he accused the Trustee of theft with this statement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Bob likes to read law and try to figure it out for himself. He should look up "remedial measures". His latest comments are remedial measures. Remedial measures can be used to show prior intent. Ooops. Keep digging that hole Bob.

Anonymous said...

Did you not read the part about libel per se, Bob?

sddadasds said...

A man who is his own LAWYER has a fool for his client.

I Am IRONMAN! said...

Though it's an obvious and complete failure, the above statements from Bob look to be an attempt to ease into, unnoticeably (like an elephant tip-toeing across bubble wrap)...a bit of damage control or as some call it, C-Y-A.

(ahem) HOWEVER......Bob's idea of damage control, is to toss a live grenade into a box of spent firecrackers, in order to erase all traces of any type of explosion.

Bob's Big Bang will Bite his Butt all the way to The Big House.