Sunday, February 20, 2011

Broken Record Bob

Bob wrote on columbuzz:
"I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. They do whatever they like.  When I brought it up during the campaign, I was 'blowing it out of proportion like everything else,' according to Fire Chief Rodney Ferrenburg.  In my opinion, Columbus Township leadership, and the fire department leadership are nothing more than a bunch of liars and scammers who will do whatever they can to get whatever they want done."

Your opinion means nothing Bob since you are a proven liar and scammer.  You have ZERO credibility.

"And they have the majority of people in the township buffaloed.  And the majority was blind enough to vote them in again.  So we get what they voted for."

Bob is calling the voters a bunch of idiots again.  And he wonders why he can't win an election.

"One day soon, everyone will learn what a crook we have as our trustee."

Yawn.  How long have we heard this now?

"I went to the auditors office the other day and requested the township financial report. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Then I'll be able to show you some more of his deliberate misleading nonsense and his incompetence."

Since you have shown your deliberate misleading nonsense and incompetence over and over again, are you sure you will even understand the report Bob?

"The mayor can't fart without people complaining about the color of the air, but Fred Barkes can walk right out the front door with bags of our tax money and do whatever he likes and everyone refuses to see what he's doing."

Bob is trying to defend his selective "whistle blowing" by trying to portray the mayor as a victim.  And please provide real evidence of Fred Barkes stealing money from the taxpayers.  Only Bobobots believe you Bob.

"So now we will keep digging, and exposing, until he is out of office and hopefully in jail."

We're all still waiting for you to cite the law Fred Barkes has broken.

"And will I say 'I told you so?' You can count on it!"

That will never happen Bob, except in your delusional world.

10 comments:

Laughin at Dufus Bob said...

Even the most naive person should recognize the fact that this mental midget has not the ability to analyze a financial report of any variety.

Anonymous said...

http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5763


I'll just leave this here.

Dude said...

"http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5763
I'll just leave this here."

Too funny! What massive hypocrites they are.

Blowing the Whistle on Bob Again said...

Bob wrote on Columbuzz:
"I don't use, and I don't like to see used, insults that included mental defeciencies.
If you have to resort to name calling and demonizing, then how strong is your point?
If you have to dress it up with name calling, then maybe it's actually a weak point instead.
Thinking about it now, I have been wrong and I will try to make sure I don't do it again. I guess it's just another juvenile habit I have that I need to work on."


From a recent post (FEB 20) by Bob Freeman on Columbuzz:
"Anyone that knows me knows it isn't true and that some IDIOTt from the internet had to be behind it.
Actually, it was a pretty childish stunt. Most likely done by a MENTAL MIDGET that is a CHILD MOLESTER himself.
Difference is, when the folks here at Columbuzz say we heard something, we hear it from other human beings and not little voices in our heads, as this IMBECILE does."



BOB, BOB, THE HYPOCRITE.
NONE OF HIS WORDS EVER MEAN SHIT.

Anonymous said...

DICK-HEAD BOB STRIKES AGAIN:

Bob Freeman on 20 February, 2011 07:21:31

I hadn't heard that but it doesn't surprise me. They do whatever they like.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

When I brought it up during the campaign, I was 'blowing it out of proportion like everything else,' according to Fire Chief Rodney Ferrenburg.

YES, BOB, YOU BLOW A LOT OF THINGS!

In my opinion, Columbus Township leadership, and the fire department leadership are nothing more than a bunch of liars and scammers who will do whatever they can to get whatever they want done.

REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK BOB! ROFLMFAO!

And they have the majority of people in the township buffaloed.

EXCEPT FOR YOU OLD WISE ONE!

And the majority was blind enough to vote them in again. So we get what they voted for.

YES! GOD! IF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE JUST LISTENED TOO YOU OH GREAT ONE!

One day soon, everyone will learn what a crook we have as our trustee.

ONE DAY SOON? I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS PROMISE FOR OVER A YEAR!

I went to the auditors office the other day and requested the township financial report. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Then I'll be able to show you some more of his deliberate misleading nonsense and his incompetence.

WOW, I CAN HARDLY WAIT BOB! I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO SHOW US ALL WHAT THE NO ONE ELSE SEES. YOU MUST HAVE MAGICAL POWERS!

The mayor can't fart without people complaining about the color of the air, but Fred Barkes can walk right out the front door with bags of our tax money and do whatever he likes and everyone refuses to see what he's doing.

YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL FAT-ASS, FIVE TIME LOSER FREEMAN. GET IT! YOUR DONE FAT BOY!

So now we will keep digging, and exposing, until he is out of office and hopefully in jail.

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!

And will I say 'I told you so?'

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY, CAN YOU LARD ASS?

You can count on it!

PROVE YOU WRONG, WE HAVE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. GO F YOURSELF BOB!

vvvvvvvvvvv said...

The following post says it all. This sums up the belief of 99% of the delusional idiots that participate in Columscum and the horses-ass also known as Bob Freeman:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Change on 21 February, 2011 11:46:37

The Trustee is crooked, the Mayor is crooked, 99% of the people in office currently are crooked!

Hopefully the new administration will investigate each and every current office holder to the fullest extent and will prosecute the ones (most) who are acting illegally.....especially Fred Barkes.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Bob couldn't find the auditor's office before he filed a petition with invalid signatures.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty sad to know that he couldn't find at least 10 people who agreed with him.

Especially when the only ones on the petition were family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Bob doesn't have 10 friends.

Phil Swaim said...

I must say, all fair aruguments to make, in the post, that is.

I wouldn't say he has zero credibility, but I do second guess his posts. I usually do not take it for what it is worth. I cannot remember ever posting something that he has posted either.

I do get tired of him constantly telling people he's "gonna get em." Get them already and be done with it.

And calling the voters blind is not the best idea either.

Good analysis Dude.