Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Email Exchange with Bob Freeman

Here's another thread from the little email flame war I had with Bob on Friday, Sept. 24.  Again, start from the bottom and work your way up.  Of course, I had to add some commentary.


COMMENTARY:  Bob, kiss your mother with that mouth?  For those of us who are privileged to know Sandy Barkes, she is so far from a bitch it's not funny.  She's one of the sweetest people that I know and she would NEVER do what Bob said she did.  This is one reason why everything Bob says is suspect in my opinion.


From: robertfreeman@yahoo.com
Then you need to learn to read.
Improper management of an office isn't necessarily illegal.
Evidence. 40% and 52% raises are fact.
Nastiness from the chief and some in the trustee office is fact.
Using assistance money to buy a maintenence building is fact.
Going to a funeral and acting like a bitch is fact. We have her signature and a dozen witnesses.
Allowing an asshole fire chief to verbally attack and physically threaten a citizen at a public meeting is a fact.
Hiring only those related to your friends is a fact.
Wanna go on?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:32:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
To: <robertfreeman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Being Civil

And I guess you are totally objective and unbiased?  Right.  If you have ironclad evidence of wrongdoing, then I encourage you to present it to the proper authorities.  If it's not credible enough for the authorities, then case closed.  I have seen no smoking gun in any of your so called "evidence".  Sorry, but hearsay does not count as evidence.


COMMENTARY:  Bob said don't assume all that I say is true.  Can I assume that nothing you say is true?


-----Original Message-----
From: robertfreeman@yahoo.com
Sent: Sep 24, 2010 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Being Civil

Look objectively at the evidence I am presenting and make a decision based on that. Drop the emotion of your fondness for the trustee. Don't assume I am wrong. Don't assume all that I say is true. But check it out. You are smart enough to see.

If you do that you will see that he needs to go.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

COMMENTARY:  Bob's definition of civility is that he can say whatever he wants about someone else, but you have to be nice to him.


Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:46:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
To: Bob Freeman<robertfreeman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Being Civil


I'm sure you've blocked my email address by now, but just in case you haven't, let's talk about being civil.

Is it civil to accuse your opponent of negligent homicide?
Is it civil to compare your opponent to the Taliban and Iranians?
Is it civil to call all those who work in the Trustee office monsters?
Is it civil to imply that your opponent's wife is incompetent in her job?

You have done all of these things and more.  Is this your definition of civility?  Because if it is and by some miracle you are elected as Trustee, then God help the good people of Columbus Township.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Freeman
Sent: Sep 24, 2010 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: Coward

You will be civil on the site or you will not be posted.
There is now no music on my campaign website.


Subject: Coward
To: robertfreeman@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 9:52 PM


I see you are deleting my comments on your website.  Like I said, dish it out, can't take it!  Maybe I'll  check to see if the domain bobfreemanisacoward.com is available.

By the way, love your campaign website, especially the music.  That's Uprising by Muse, correct?  Did you ask them permission to use their song for your campaign?  I wonder if the legal department of Warner Bros. Records would be interested to know this truth/fact.

3 comments:

Phil Swaim said...

Firstly, Dude, public domain might give him the ability to use that music.

You make very good points. You demand credibility and evidence. How about you do the same?

Bob Freeman has made many mistakes in ad hominem and personal attacks. He needs to stick to a couple issues if he wants to be taken seriously. The extra, uneeded building is a worthy point.

Dude, you need to learn to grow up. If you are going to be in the business of revealing corruption or hypocrisy of whistle blowers, then you need to do so more professionally. you sound like a whining little child. Make some good points and be done with it.

Dude said...

No, public domain does not allow him to use music for a POLITICAL campaign. It gives the illusion that the artist endorses his campaign. And I agree, the extra building is a worthy subject for debate, a debate that I think Bob would lose. Ask the firefighters if they think the building is needed.

My primary goal for this blog is to expose the hypocrisy of just one so called whistle blower, columbuzz. My secondary goal is to entertain and make people laugh at Bob's "shenanigans". If that comes across as childish, so be it.

Anonymous said...

Dude trust me you got me laughing Bob Freeman is a joke!!!