Friday, October 29, 2010

Bob's Apology to Rodney and Briana Ferrenburg

Dear Rodney and Briana,

It seems that I may owe you both an apology. I’m not sure, but I think I have unintentionally done you wrong.

Throughout this campaign, there has been a lot of stuff being said, by me, in the interest of my winning the campaign. I have tried to be very careful and get the information out there that I have received. I have tried to state if I know it to be true or if it’s something I have heard from several people.

I know you don’t like that, but it’s what I have done, and it’s what I intended to do. My goal is to inform people of the truth and I tell it the best I can.

This is another matter though.

Occasionally, over the past few months someone has mentioned that Rodney has the right to be mad at me because I called Briana a whore. I always say ‘no way’ because I simply don’t do that. I don’t call women whores and usually don’t call them a bitch. I might say they act like a bitch but rarely do I call them one. Neither is very nice but I have my faults.

Anyway, there have been 3 or 4 times where someone said that about you having reason to be mad because I did. I blew it off because I simply don’t do that.

Last week, a guy wrote me a few times, in your defense, and said the same thing. I denied it like always and said show me where I said that.

He said ‘I saw it. It’s where you said he left his wife for a whore.’

The more I think about it, the more familiar that sounds. I have searched the website to find where I might have said that. I cannot find it.

I’m thinking that maybe I did say it in one of my rants. It sounds very familiar.

If I did, I want to tell you both I want to truly apologize for it.

The main reason I wonder if I did is because someone told me you left your wife to be with Briana. And I had a wife left me for another and that really hits a sore spot with me.

I’m not saying that makes it right. I know absolutely NOTHING about you or your life. It is absolutely none of my business.

I know nothing about Briana that would cause me to say something like that. I have had no problem with her at all. If I said it, it had nothing to do with her in any way.

Knowing me, it would have been a generic remark about a guy leaving his wife for a new woman; nothing specific about you or her. I don’t know either of you well enough to have those sorts of opinions, good or bad. And no matter the reason for saying it, I was wrong. I will admit when I know I am wrong.

You both work for the trustee’s office. If I win next week, we will be working together if you stay on. I just wanted to clear this up.

If I said it, and now I think I might have, I understand you being ticked off at me. I would be upset if I were in your shoes. But I’m sorry. I let my trying to make a point get in the way of common sense and common decency. That wasn’t fair and I shouldn’t have done it.

I don’t expect this letter to make it all okay, but I wanted to explain a little about it anyway.

I am after the truth and I’m trying to improve things. If I become trustee, I don’t plan to change things just to change things. I only want to change things that need to be changed. And those decisions will come from people like you and your crew.

I appreciate your time and I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.


Sincerely,

Bob

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Freeman closed his letter with the word "sincerely".

Bob should look up the definition of that word, because I really don't think he has a clue to it's meaning.

You need to work on your apology skills, Bob Freeman.
And THEN......you should write at least a dozen more apologies to some of the others that you have maliciously attacked with the garbage that continues to flow from your face.

Anonymous said...

I see a chalkboard in the making...

Anonymous said...

Bob, you have no idea the pain and suffering you have caused. The only thing you have for the last 10 months is to attack, attack, attack. You make it you mission in life to make others miserable. You continually say to prove you wrong even though you haven’t proven yourself right. Prove you are right and then we might believe you. Until then, put up or shut up. Prove you are right and then we might feel the need to prove you are wrong. Where’s the proof, the facts, prove any wrong doing by telling the whole story, not just the part that meets your purpose. Where the proof who says something, not just “several” people.

Anonymous said...

COLUMBUZZ IS ALL TO QUIET

Bob did you get your feelings hurt to see your half a.. apology show up here?

But we all thank you for finally telling the truth about something. at least it is a baby step in the right direction.

Now Bob do what you know is right and publish your apology on Colunbuzz You know the same web site you have been blasting them on for months

Anonymous said...

bob do whats right? yeah.... right

Anonymous said...

You are right Bob this letter does not make it ok. Nothing about what you have done to that family is ok. Do that woman a favor and man up and post this same thing on your website. The one your supporters are reading, they need to know the truth. They need to that you have made a big mistake.

Bob Freeman said...

I apologized because I might have said it.

I have a real problem with people who cheat on their spouses and I have been told by several people that he cheated on his wife with her.

So I might have said that; I don't know for sure. If I did, I am sorry for it.

End of discussion for me.

I have apologized. That's all I can do. That's all I plan to do.

Time to go on.

Dude said...

Bob, you haven't apologized. That was one of the worst "apologies" I have ever seen. Worse than the nepotism "apology".

Herman Forrester said...

This should help clear the air. From the archives of columbuzz.net


You know Rodney cheated on his wife with Brianna and left his wife and 2 children to be with his whore don't you?

Jimmer Jones on 21 May 2010 Chris Rutan is Trying to Run a Clean Campaign!




Hey Jimmer, unless you have facts, let's don't throw accusations around like that, okay? Do you have facts? Can you prove what you say?

Bob Freeman on 21 May 2010 Chris Rutan is Trying to Run a Clean Campaign!

Herman Forrester said...

Bob took off both comments shortly after they were posted.

Dude said...

So Herman, why isn't Jimmer Jones banned from your site? His comments are full of libel.

Herman Forrester said...

It was his first and only post like that. He is careful to stay civil now. We like to give people a chance.
We ban the people that repeat their mistakes and will not listen.

Dude said...

I've compiled a list of libelous comments from Jimmer that were still on your site last time I checked. I have offered to provide the list to you multiple times, but you would rather stick your head in the sand. So I would have to disagree with the "only" part.

"We ban the people that repeat their mistakes and will not listen."

Translation: We ban the people who still do not agree with us after we try to convince them that we are always right.

Dude said...

Herman, I just checked again today and I still see two libelous statements from Jimmer, one from Amanda Allbut, and one from John Thinkey. So it was Jimmer's ONLY post like that? Looks like he has repeated his mistakes. So when does he get banned? I won't hold my breath.

Anonymous said...

Then I suggest you file suit against the three of them for libel.

Dude said...

I can't file suit since I'm not the target of their libel. Fred Barkes would have to do that.