Monday, October 4, 2010

Bob is a Funny Guy

Bob Freeman comment on columbuzz:

"To Jeff B, aka DUDE: nice website you have over there. LOL
You're doing exactly to me what you THINK I am doing to your dad.
Trouble is, what I say about your dad is TRUE. What you're saying about me there is NONSENSE.
Your NONSENSE is why you can't post here anymore.
But have fun with it. LOL"

Wow, he still thinks I'm Jeff Barkes.  And yet another person is censored on columbuzz.  Who's next?  Why can't Jeff Barkes post comments anymore?  If it's just nonsense, then it doesn't violate the Usage Policy, as long as it's "civil" nonsense.  And I'll just take a page out of the ol' Freeman playbook.  Hey Bob, PROVE to me that what I say is nonsense!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know Jeff Barkes can't post there anymore, Jeff?

Anonymous said...

And you are about to see the proof I have about your momma and the funeral home.... Go look Jeffrey. Tonight or in the morning.
Headline.
The truth about yo momma......

Dude said...

I assume Jeff B. refers to Jeff Barkes, correct? And Bob said "Your NONSENSE is why you can't post here anymore." Doesn't take a genius to figure out who Bob is talking about.

And I would be able to look tonight or in the morning if I wasn't banned from columbuzz.