Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bob is Slinging Mud Again

I just read Bob's new "article" on columbuzz, and I don't understand what he is raving about.  The letter sent by Sandy Barkes explains the entire situation.  Let me recap the letter.  She says:
  • she did not attend the funeral
  • she went to the calling and signed the guest book
  • she liked and respected one of the daughters and went to give condolences
So where's the scandal?  Does Bob believe everything he's told as long as it's something he wants to believe?  In fact, one of the daughters stopped by the trustee office yesterday to apologize for any problems they have caused.

6 comments:

A supporter of Fred Barkes and his wife. said...

I just wanted to say "Bravo!" and "Thank you." to Dude (NOT Jeff Barkes).

While I cannot claim to have known Fred Barkes and his wife my whole life. I have known them over half of it at they are two of the most caring and honest people I have ever had the privilege to know.

It makes me feel ill to know that they are having to endure such nastiness.

I don't know who this Bob Freeman thinks he is but, for the sake of the people living in Columbus, I pray that he never gets the opportunity to sit in any office there (or anywhere for that matter).

Dude said...

Thanks, supporter! I just couldn't sit around and do nothing while Fred and Sandy Barkes were repeatedly and undeservedly attacked.

Anonymous said...

The funeral was immediately after the showing period. So it is essentially the same event.

Dude said...

Sounds like two different events to me.

Phil Swaim said...

Both Dude and Bob are making backless and unprovable claims. Or atleast they havent proven or supplied evidence yet.

I appreciate "Dude" for calling Bob on this, but it is one person's word against another's.

Dude said...

I agree. It is one person's word against another's. But guess which one Bob automatically agrees with.