Friday, October 1, 2010

Removed Comment on Columbuzz.net

I submitted the following comment to Columbuzz.net a few days ago:

I really hope this isn't considered off topic, but I feel I need to say something about your statement "I have a person who has a funeral guest book with the trustees wifes signatre in it and a dozen witnesses that say she went to a funeral and announced to everyone that she 'was only there to make sure the family got what the trustee paid for.'"  I have known the trustee's wife all my life, and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever known.  I am 100% certain that she would NEVER do this, EVER.

Last time I checked, it had been removed.  Why?  Because it doesn't fit with Bob's version of (un)reality.

Another comment that was removed after a few days:

It was a joke Bob.  Lighten up!

Why?  Who knows.  Maybe he doesn't like anyone implying that he lacks a sense of humor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big problem is Bob is the joke. He thinks what he said is only the truth, maybe in the Freeman world. He cant understand there is a real world, in it he lies a lot..

Dude said...

Now, now. I heard that Bob Freeman never lies. He said so himself.