Monday, October 25, 2010

Columbuzz: Lies and Deception

I've been planning to write this post for a while now, but I keep getting distracted by Bob's rantings.  Bob says he never lies, so I thought I would point out to everyone the lies and deception on his website columbuzz.
  • Columbuzz claims that "Information about who posts articles will be hidden!"  FALSE.  I submitted an opinion article about columbuzz and my identity was disclosed.
  • Columbuzz also claims that "This is a public website with no restrictions so post with complete anonymity."  FALSE.  Because I posted articles expressing my opinion about columbuzz, the moderators must now approve every article.  They also decide if a comment is posted or not.  Sounds like restrictions to me.
  • Columbuzz claims to be an opinion website.  FALSE.  Only those opinions that the moderators allow are posted on the site.
  • Columbuzz claims to be an opinion website, but some of their "polls" only have pro Bob choices (see the "Bob Freeman for Columbus Township Trustee" poll).  Kind of difficult to express your opinion with only one choice, don't you think?
  • Columbuzz deletes comments days after they were posted if they think it makes them look bad.
  • Bob claims that the people he attacks can defend themselves on his website yet admits he would most likely delete their comments.
  • Bob says on columbuzz "This is not my website. I can post and edit, but so can several other people."  DECEPTION.  He and his two lackeys, Herman and Jeremy, are the only ones that can post and edit.
  • Herman, one of the three moderators on columbuzz, writes "What is the relevance of who owns or doesn't own, this site requires a team who not only reports but also performs maintenance.  The site has been online for over 5 years, questions about who owns has also came up, but it is nonetheless regardless because it plays no part in whether information will be provided or not. Freedom to post anonymously is what this site has based its foundation on."  FALSE.  It is entirely relevant.  And it plays a huge part in whether information will be provided or not.  Bob and his lackeys delete opinions they don't like.
  • Herman wrote "Censored Once Again and Former Indiana Resident have the same IP. Another slip up or talking to yourself."  FALSE.  I have never used the name Censored Once Again. 
  • Herman wrote "Freedom to post anonymously is what this site has based its foundation on." and "The reason for the IP being posted is so people can see the person behind the statements made."  and "He posts with no name" and "Why do you hide?".  Contradictory, don't you think?
  • Herman wrote "Former, look at it this way; Bob posts with his name, I post with my name, but yet you post with many fake names."  FALSE.  I only used one name to comment until I created an account.
  • Herman wrote "You can say anything you want Former, just keep it clean and give a constructive opinion relating to the article and it will be approved with no qualms."  FALSE.
  • Bob wrote "Former, or whoever Merc is today, I was compiling your numerous posts into one to consolidate and accidently deleted a few of them. If you would like to send them again I will place them into the above post."  FALSE.  I am not Merc.  Plus Bob was purposefully consolidating my posts to make it look like I was off topic.

25 comments:

Bob Freeman said...

No, I was consolidating your posts so you didn't take up the entire page. And when I was going back and forth to post it, I didn't realize I was deleting each as I did. I told you it was accidental. You don't believe me? I don't care.

The rules on columbuzz.net weren't written by me. We want pleasant debate and not your poisonous crap. So yes, we do delete what we don't like.

Don't like it? Go spread your crap elsewhere. I don't have to take it like I did on other sites.

Mercman said...

Awwwwwwww. Bob wasn't treated well in everyone else's clubhouse, so he found his very own clubhouse, and if you don't agree with everything Bob the Clubhose Master says, you don't get to be in his club. So there!

Anonymous said...

Bob must had to visit to try to get new ideals

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Fred Barkes was gay until I started seeing all his boyfriends defending his every action here.

Dude said...

"You don't believe me? I don't care."

Then why keep bringing it up if you don't care? And my posts were not taking up the entire page.

"The rules on columbuzz.net weren't written by me. We want pleasant debate and not your poisonous crap."

More deception. You can change YOUR rules anytime. And you post your poisonous crap on the website.

"Don't like it? Go spread your crap elsewhere. I don't have to take it like I did on other sites."

That's why I started this blog. Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

That must have been a Bob o bolt they know the most about gay issues

Anonymous said...

We don't charge for the advertisers on our web sit LIE
Click on the advertiser "the Home Repair one" and get this there is a price list if you want to advertise on there web site

I would have never seen that one coming HAHA

Bob Freeman said...

Having a price list doesn't mean we have charged anyone. And we have NEVER charged an advertiser. We made the list one day when we thought we could start chrging but we never have.

And you called me a liar. You never proved I lied. And I didn't.

I have never even READ our posting rules, much less changed or designed them.

Again, show me where I lied about ONE THING I said about Barkes. ONE. You can't.
All you can do is deny and call me a liar. The truth hurts.

This denial is why I will be the next Trustee.

Dude said...

"Having a price list doesn't mean we have charged anyone. And we have NEVER charged an advertiser. We made the list one day when we thought we could start chrging but we never have."

Why should we believe you?

"I have never even READ our posting rules, much less changed or designed them."

You have GOT to be kidding me! You don't even know your own posting rules? I admit they are painful to read, but that's just unbelievable. You obviously haven't read state law regarding trustee management either.

"Again, show me where I lied about ONE THING I said about Barkes. ONE. You can't. All you can do is deny and call me a liar. The truth hurts."

I already did, you know, the lie about Fred Barkes stealing money from the Fire Department. You really should work on your reading comprehension skills.

Bob Freeman said...

I never said he stole money from the fire department.

I said I have been told by people that is why he resigned so quickly. That Chris Gephart found the problem and told Fred he would fix it and drop it if Fred just resigned.

I never said he did it. I would like to find the proof he did, but until then I won't say he's a thief.

Maybe you should brush up on YOUR reading comprehension skills.

Dude said...

I'm surprised Bob. Usually you're so gullible that someone telling you it's true is usually enough proof for you.

And more deception from you Bob. You have implied it multiple times.

Mercman said...

You can't put a fire out with lies.

Yikes said...

Bob, you keep droning on about how you've proven this and that, but really all you ever do is give your opinions. You think this person is a bitch, this other person is rude and the trustee spends money on things you don't agree with.

Those are not facts, simply your personal (and highly subjective) feelings. After all your ranting and accusations, you still haven't provided any actual evidence of anything. You use hearsay, innuendo and circular logic to try to fool people, but you seriously just aren't very smart. Now I know you are going to say that is just my opinion (which it is), but your actions and words support my claim.

You like to pretend like you're after the truth, but really all you want is for people to agree with your opinions.

Dude said...

@Yikes: So true. His "proof" of "funeral-gate"? A signature in a guest book. His "proof" of excessive raises? Uninformed opinion. His "proof" of rampant trustee office rudeness? 20 people - at most 0.6% of the people seeking assistance. His "proof" of major SBOA audit issues? Uninformed opinion.

Anonymous said...

I have to chuckle that he stated that he had never read the posting rules on his site... I guess he must have been too busy using the copy / paste commands and breaking into buildings that he must not have had time to read his rules.

Dude said...

It's just unbelievable that he hasn't even read the posting rules. Isn't he a moderator? Isn't he supposed to enforce the rules as a moderator? How can you enforce the rules when you haven't even READ them!

Dude said...

Bob wrote "I never said he stole money from the fire department. "

Quotes from Bob:
"Your dad didn't resign as treasurer of the fire department over missing money?"

"Stealing money from the fire department? You better hope your accountant is good at hiding things."

"We have thieves in office"

Dude said...

Another lie from columbuzz on Facebook:

Columbuzz.net is working on some issues which is preventing Mozilla browser from loading up the site. Please be patient with us while we correct the problem. You can access Columbuzz.net using Internet Explorer.

Dude said...

Another lie from columbuzz on Facebook:

"No we have no intensions of blocking anyone... you can always access Columbuzz.net if you use IE"

They have blocked many people.

Dude said...

And yet another lie from columbuzz on Facebook:

"We would like to hear your view point and opinions, the site is designed to encourage thoughts."

Whatever.

Dude said...

And another one:

"Anything that is written and is "untrue" we need to know so we can correct any inaccuracies."

What a joke!

Dude said...

And another one from Bob on Facebook:

"I will try to be nicer. I am trying to beat Fred by exposing the trouble he has caused. The truth wll tell people what is going on. If you see something I say is wrong, please correct me. I want the truth, period."

Fred Barkes has been trying to correct him for months. Bob's only interested in Bob's truth.

Anonymous said...

So I tried to post a question to bob on his site, but Chrome browser and my phone both would not let me comment, so I will post it here. From what I have read on columbuzz, 25 years ago the trustees job paid $8,000 but it does not state how many hours are put into it. If it has gone from part time to over 30 plus hours, there seems to be no clear and fair explanation to the stance of massive pay raise, but if cost of living has gone up, and the amount of time to put into it the comparison of now and then seems off kilter

Dude said...

@Anonymous: Your question has been answered.

Anonymous said...

I think I gotta agree. I may not be a math wiz, but even I have to look at the math and go um... wow, its time to compare apples and vw bugs (i figured oranges might be to similar for bob to distinguish the two