Monday, October 25, 2010

Breaking News: Bob Freeman Admits to Lying on Dude's Blog

By Dude, Dude News Correspondent

In a stunning turn of events, Bob Freeman, who claims he never lies, admitted Monday night that he did in fact lie on his website, columbuzz.net.  On an anonymous blog created to counter Mr. Freeman's lies and deception, the administrator, known as Dude, listed three lies written by Mr. Freeman on his website.  Mr. Freeman did not dispute the allegations and implicitly admitted to them by saying "Then prove one lie I have said about my opponent or his wife.  Everything I have said about him is true and I can prove it."  Dude responded with "(You just wrote) Lie #4.  Why do I have to prove anything? I've already proven you're a liar with the three I've listed. So you never lie? Lie #5."

1 comment:

Mercman said...

Bob Freeman said this about Fred Barkes on that dog and pony website:
"He does what he wants the way he wants. He has no regard for rules and regulations."

I think Bob was looking in a mirror at the time.