Monday, October 25, 2010

Bob's Latest Rant

Bob just loves giving me more material for my blog!

"I have pissed off the wrong people by reporting something that some people feel was wrong."
Yeah Bob, you seem to have that effect on people.

"I was invited into a building to see where some idiots have left personal school and medical files out in the open in a public and very open hallway for anyone to walk by and take a handful."
Name calling again.  So Bob, did you take a handful?

"I obeyed the law; apparently they did not.  I broke NO laws.  I reported what I felt was negligence on the shredders part, not knowing it was illegal for him to leave them out like that.
So what you are saying is that you didn't break any laws but you have no idea what the law says.

"I suppose maybe I need to file a report with the police department so they can investigate the shredder and his landlady. Then they can wait and see if the prosecutor is going to pursue it.  I guess I should contact the federal authorities instead of the local guys."
Good luck with that.

"I tell truths about what the trustee and his cronies are doing and they automatically call me a liar and attack me."
That's because you are a liar.

"Of course, if my opponent loses the election, most of his family and friends are afraid they will lose their jobs and become clients of the Trustees office."
Lie #1.

"But they deny everything and won't explain anything."
Lie #2.  Everything is explained on this blog.

"I have shown proof and I have proof of everything I have said."
Lie #3.  He has shown no proof of Fred Barkes stealing money from the Fire Department.

"I have heard stories and witnessed myself the hot headed fire chief. (Some denial but it's hard to deny what I witnessed. But I could be a hot head too, before I grew up. So there is hope for Rodney.)"
Sorry Bob, but you have yet to grow up.  You act like a 6 year old.

"I showed that the police found crystal meth and precursors in the Trustees house and on his property. Was he charged? Noooooo. Of course not."
But his son was charged.  More deception from Bob.

"Got a little girlfriend your wife don't know about? You better get sneakier.  Got a business partner you're about to bend over? You better make sure he doesn't realize it.  Having illegal meetings with 3 or more council members? Beware of the 'family' at the next table. They might have a camera and a recorder.  Stealing money from the fire department? You better hope your accountant is good at hiding things.  Got tenants that aren't doing their job properly? I'm not sure why you would care, but get ready, everyone is about to know.  You might want to hope that I win the election so I stay busy. Idle time gives me a chance to find more TRUTH; more time to write more stories about YOU."
And more threats and insane ramblings from Bob.  He's such an expert at making friends and influencing people.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did everyone catch his threat? (I know, one of many) "vote for me or else. If I don't win and I don't like you, I'll lie about you too. " somebody please put this man in jail.

Bob Freeman said...

Then prove one lie I have said about my opponent or his wife..... You can't....

Everything I have said about him is true and I can prove it.

Bob Freeman said...

And that wasn't a threat. It's what I intend to do.

Anonymous said...

is that intimidation it could be more legal problems for poor Bob

Bob Freeman said...

I have no legal problems. I was invited into the building by a tenant. The prosecutor will not pursue charges.

You twist what I do legally to sound like it was illegal.

You twist what Barkes does illegally to look like it's legal.

He must really treat you well. Sandra ever get jealous of you? LOL

Dude said...

"Everything I have said about him is true and I can prove it. "

Lie #4.

Why do I have to prove anything? I've already proven you're a liar with the three I've listed. So you never lie? Lie #5.

Anonymous said...

By the Republic, Bob you have legal issues you may want to get a lawyer. Oh never mind you know more than most of them. Good luck in court....

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bob's maturity on display. I can picture you holding you breath then screaming and pounding the floor like a 2 yr old (an ill behaved 2 yr old).

Mercman said...

Bob Freeman would have been an excellent character on "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

What a looney-katooney!

You can't put a fire out with lies.

Dude said...

"You twist what Barkes does illegally to look like it's legal."

So what exactly has Barkes done that is illegal? I guess you're still "looking into it".