Friday, October 8, 2010

Bob Just Doesn't Get It

Latest Bob rant:
"I can't even get the people that have been accused of these things to do any more than deny them.
No proof they aren't true; no reasons to justify what has been said and PROVEN; no response except to call me a liar. They call me a liar even when I didn't write or post the article!  More importantly, there is nobody that wants to come to the defense of those people these stories and facts are about.  Why would anyone defend this crap? They wouldn't. They know this stuff is true. They see the proof we have provided."

I keep trying to tell Bob that he's the one with the outrageous accusations, so he has the burden of proof.  And as I pointed out before, his so called proof is mostly "I heard this" and "I heard that" and "I got an anonymous email and they said this".  And it's too funny he's saying he didn't write the "Bannergate" article, Herman did.  Maybe he didn't, but he is a moderator, so he could have stopped it.  I'm surprised that Herman could even write an article with his lips attached to Bob's backside 24/7.

Don't you just love it when someone makes Bob/Herman look stupid like in the "Bannergate" article, and Bob responds by ignoring the topic and then goes on a rant about something else.  Sounds like a Usage Policy violation, not staying on topic!

1 comment:

Infamous Mercman said...

I Googled 'comical fantasy' and Columbuzz.net popped up!

When Bob was a moderator on a particular discussion forum, he had quite an episode where he began commenting like crazy, then deleting like crazy, then denying like crazy.

Poor feller steps in his own doodoo so often that he has to wear flypaper on his trouser legs!

Just a quick question for Bob Freeman/Deputy Dawg....

How's your three year investigation into my true identity going?

LMAO!