Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Firefox Browser and Columbuzz

If you are on Facebook, check out Columbus Man's wall.  Several people are complaining that they can't access columbuzz with Firefox.  Columbuzz is claiming that they are having technical difficulties with Firefox.  Just wanted to let everyone know that there are NO technical difficulties with Firefox.  They banned Firefox (probably temporarily) because they are trying (and failing) to keep me off their site or at least keep me from copying Bob's rants.  How do I know there are no problems with Firefox?  I can download their web pages with Internet Explorer, save them, remove some bogus Javascript code in their web pages that prevents Firefox from accessing their site, and then open the modified web pages with Firefox and they work just fine.  Amazing!

9 comments:

Yikes said...

The only actual "technical problem" on columbuzz is Jeremy and his lame inability to steal scripts to block Firefox. Seriously, can't you do anything right?

Phil Swaim said...

Pure speculation, gentlemen. What are you guys, Bob Freeman's twins?

Dude said...

No speculation. I know this for a fact.

Phil Swaim said...

Fact, eh? So you know for a FACT his intent? you know for a FACT he is targeting YOU?

I'm just saying that making wild accusations withouth any proof is being just as bad as what you claim Bob to be.

Dude said...

Read Mr. Inquisitive's (Jeremy Kitz - one of the moderators of columbuzz) comments on this blog. It's obvious what's going on. My IP is still being blocked from accessing columbuzz.

Phil Swaim said...

I just saw those. I appreciate you for finally giving that information or at least pointing me to it.

That's easier to detect, IP blocking. Ever try a proxy server?

Dude said...

I can get around the IP blocking with no problem, so it's not an issue for me. But for others, it is an issue. Plus, I can give you the entire sequence of events regarding my interaction with columbuzz and their attempts to silence me. It's really getting ridiculous.

By the way, if you want evidence of anything I say, I will try to give it to you. If I can't back it up with solid evidence, I'll tell you it's just my opinion.

Phil Swaim said...

Dude, would like to get in contact with you. email....... OFF RECORD. I see you post bob freeman's emails with you. I don't know if I agree with those tactics, but I bet Bob does it too. doesn't make it right,, but my email is TOTALLY off record on my site and yours.

Dude said...

I was reluctant to post it since I normally don't agree either, but I felt that people needed to see what kind of person Bob is. Yours will be totally off record. I'll be in touch.