Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bob and the Bob-o-bots

Looks like the Bob-o-bots are out in full force on columbuzz defending their dear leader.

And of course, more ridiculous quotes from Bob:

"I am guilty of nothing except exposing the truth."
Yeah, right.

"And the jerks around here post it in the newspaper 11 days before the election.  I guess we will see if it had any influence in 11 days."
Looks like Bob has already figured out a convenient excuse when he loses the upcoming election, since in his delusional mind, he was going to win until now.

"But it's dirty political crap to release this now.  Guilt doesn't matter before an election as much as an accusation does."
Ironic, don't you think?  What a hypocrite.  And Bob should be an expert on dirty political crap.  That's all I see on his website.

"I have been expecting an attack like this since I have exposed so much about my opponent."
More paranoia.

"Hang on to your shorts because I'm jut getting started."
OK, I'm hanging on!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"hold on to your shorts". Does that mean to expect more "dirty political crap" from Bob Freeman? Fred Barkes has zero influence over what the police dept does, what the prosecutor does or what The Republic reports. Bob has 100% control over the filth he posts on his website.

Dude said...

In Bob's world, Fred Barkes controls everyone in the county with his alien mind control powers. Everyone put on your aluminum foil hats so Fred Barkes can't control your mind!!!!

Mercman said...

"Hang on to your shorts because I'm just getting started."

Another of the many false promises of something big about to take place.

ANSWER:
"follow-up", "follow through", "success", "victory", "humbleness", "responsibility", "integrity", "intelligence", "truth", "justice", "the American way".
QUESTION:
What are just a few of the things Bob Freeman is incapable of?

Anonymous said...

"Hang on to your shorts because I'm just getting started."

I'm sure lots of guys hang tightly on to their shorts when Bob's around.

EatUrOwnShortsBobbo said...

OMG! I didn't see it at first, but thanks to Anonymous' comment, Bob is once again telling on himself!



Whew!

EatUrOwnShortsBobbo said...

oops... the middle part of my last comment is invisible.

Again: Me> cinching belt, checking zipper, looking to see if Bob is nearby

Anonymous said...

Just don't leave your door unlocked you'll end up with pictures of a strangers hands rifling through your private stuff.

Bozo Tracker said...

"Hang on to your shorts because I'm just getting started." Says Bob.

All together now, this song for Him.

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Guess I'll go eat worms!
Long Ones
Short Ones
Skinny Ones
Fat Ones
Guess I'll go eat worms

Phil Swaim said...

Low attacks guys. look at the facts. Bob was invited over to a public place where sensitive information was just lying around. There's more to this story. That's why I have not posted anything on it. I don't know nor can I verify any more than what has already been revealed.

Bob did NOT break the law. What is being done to him, regardless of how you feel about him, is a gross injustice. I would like to see bob be more credible in his news delivery and less offensive in his methods, but many of his points are valid and are worth looking into.

Bob is right. Just to be accused is enough. How many times do you see RAPIST and you are done with the story and you have made up your mind? You probably would not even know if the man was proven innocent later and another man was instead convicted. The first man is a rapist in the eyes of the people for the rest of his life.

The same thing has happened to Mr. Freeman. He did nothing wrong. Not suprisingly, he's just made the wrong people mad at him.

Dude said...

Just like Bob has accused Fred Barkes of being a crook/criminal. Like you said, "Just to be accused is enough. What is being done to him (Fred Barkes) is a gross injustice." What goes around comes around.