Friday, December 17, 2010

Bob the Incompetent Moderator

I think Bob has accidentally deleted one of my comments again.  I know he didn't delete it on purpose, since he wrote "And Dude, all of your posts will be allowed here if they are civil and on subject, unless it is obvious you are just trying to stir." And I'm sure Bob wouldn't lie, so he must have deleted it accidentally. So here it is again Bob:

"Dude, protecting my wife and family isn't a threat. You have some asshole threaten your wife and dog when you're going on vacation and see how much threatening you do."

No one threatened your wife or your dog on my blog.

"In fact, see how you react when people constantly attack you, as the idiots on your website attack me on a daily basis and see how you react."

Kind of like you constantly attacking Fred Barkes. And I see you're name calling again. Does this mean I can call you an idiot?

"Yet you and those idiots on your website continue to team up with his son and Charlie Townsend and call me a liar"

Name calling again. And sorry, but I know for a fact that you are a liar.

"You have yet to show ONE thing I said was false. Not ONE."

I have shown SEVERAL things you have said that are false. SEVERAL.

"But you people, and the rest of the people that voted for him, if they knew what I revealed, are unbelievable."

So 65% of the voters are unbelievable?

"How many moderators do you have on your website? Oh just one, you. You feel no need for more."

I'm sane, so I only need one.

"See how easy it is to debate in a civil manner?"

This is your definition of civility? If so, then can I call you names too?

"But we need to consider the source. I think it's just a bunch of drunks and meth heads that act like 12 year olds"

Another example of being civil for your commenters? And who is name calling like a 12 year old? You, Bob.

4 comments:

Dude said...

By the way, if anyone knows Lucy from columbuzz, let her know the address of my blog. I think she would be shocked at some of Bob's comments.

Anonymous said...

She clearly doesn't know Bob anywhere near as good as she thinks she does. There is a percentage of the population who deserve our mercy and compassion. These would be the .1% that cannot see through Bob Freeman for one reason or another, the least of which is his physical (MAMMOTH) size.

In the human psyche, there are some who just cannot see it, they deserve our help! Most of the people who "adore" Bob (I just threw up in my mouth) are magnificent idiots. They are equally retarded and moronic just like there stupid ass leader, the retard known as Bob.

Anonymous said...

Dude, the words "Bob" and "incompetent" are redundant.

Anonymous said...

The incompetence is not limited to Bob. Columbuzz' impact on local politics is the kiss of death. Look at there "on line polls" and the subsequent results:

Who should WIN
Who should win County Council this year
Bob Freeman (115 Votess)
Robert Cox (68 Votess)
Sondra Bolte (1 Votess)
Evelyn Pence (2 Votess)
Larry Fisher (7 Votess)
Bill Lentz (1 Votess)

NEEDLESS TO SAY, BOB DID NOT WIN!

Bob Freeman for Columbus Township Trustee.
Do you believe that Bob Freeman should be our next Columbus Township Trustee?
Yes (14 Votess)
Yes, and it's long overdue. (21 Votess)
Heck YES! (4 Votess)
Sure do. I can't wait for Election Day so I can vote for him! (4 Votess)

HA HA HA HA HA HA ROFLMFAO

Columbus Township Trustee votes
Who do you plan to vote for to be Columbus Township Trustee?
Frederick E. Barkes (10 Votess)
Carla Barrett (4 Votess)
Briana L. Ferrenburg (0 Votess)
Bob Freeman (61 Votess)
Curt Handley (1 Votess)

WONDER HOW MANY TIMES BOB VOTED FOR HIMSELF.

straight ticket?
Do you vote a straight ticket?
Yes (10 Votess)
No (31 Votess)

OK...SO...

Election Results
Why do you think the GOP swept last night?
The GOP mostly votes straight party ticket. (5 Votess)
The GOP ignores crooks in office and votes for them only because they are a member of the GOP. (6 Votess)
The GOP liked the clothes the guy wore to the polls. (1 Votess)

OK...AND

Next Mayor?
Who would you like to see as our next mayor?
Joe Richardson (24 Votess)
Kristen Brown (170 Votess)
Priscilla Scalf (11 Votess)
Hutch Schumaker (11 Votess)
Nancy Ann Brown (43 Votess)
Fred Armstrong (12 Votess)

KISS OF DEATH FOR KRISTEN BROWN. SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL NOW.