Thursday, December 23, 2010

Comments

Two of my comments that I expect will be deleted on columbuzz because of my "shenanigans":

Comment #1:
"Where is your proof that the stories aren't true on here?"

I don't have any proof.  And neither does Bob.  That's the point I'm making on my blog.

"You can't...what is your fu*$ing deal???"

I see you have learned from the master.

"And news flash The Dude is a sissy"

Wow, you got me there.

"yet you complain people don't use their real names, well you do the same...such a hypocrite..."

I have never complained that people don't use their real names.  Sorry, try again.

"I am way too good to bother w your shi& I took one look and yep, the krap brothers are back"

And Bob is a saint I guess.  Did you read his comments on my blog?


Comment #2:
"Sound like the same ole krap...no class...and you wouldn't know class if it hit you in the face"

Lucy, have you read Bob's comments on my blog?  I suggest you do, if you want to see an example of no class.

8 comments:

Phantom said...

ESCAPEES FROM
MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY
REPORTED IN THE AREA


Bob= Mad, insane, lunatic.
Lucy= Dizzy, confused, incomprehensible.

Nuts tend to gravitate towards one another.

"Wire, briar, limber-lock. Three geese in a flock. One flew east, one flew west..."

Yikes said...

Come on now, it is clearly stated that everything anyone would ever need to know is explained in Bob's expertly written "F&Q" section :)

Anonymous said...

Those "space people" are all crazy...I think Bob might be on to something here :)

Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese!

Anonymous said...

Herman Forester on 23 December, 2010 11:36:37

http://columbus1.ath.cx/index.php?news=5341

"Shawn, IP's are only monitored if you are posting using different names with different attitudes."

----------------------------------------------

Ok, so let's test Herman's logic.

At 8:00 AM, 'Joe' uses 'computer 1' with the assigned IP address of X from work and posts "I love Bob".

At 5:00 PM, 'Sue' uses 'computer 2' with the assigned IP address of Y from home and posts "I hate Bob".

Meanwhile, back at the columbuzz ranch...while attempting to avoid the truth telling pesticides, Herman is closely following all the posts and expects us to believe that he:

1. Is not monitoring IP addresses unless his clearly refined "attitude" sensor is triggered.

2. Can tell that two different posters, with entirely opposite (and reasonable) opinions are in fact the same person and therefore worthy of additional investigation and IP tracking.

3. Doesn't simply find comments that don't agree with Bob's and then "investigate" or call Bob to have the "offending" comment changed or deleted.

Herman, you really should find another line of work - seriously, you are a joke. At a minimum, you should just keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself.

Anonymous said...

Bob telling anyone (and I seriously mean anyone) "...no class...and you wouldn't know class if it hit you in the face" is one of Bob's most ironic quotes - check this blog, there are countless others.

On their collective best day, Herman, Bob and the rest of the idiots on columbuzz are ignorant, deceived and most likely deranged.

On a typical day, they are liars and much worse.

Dude said...

"Come on now, it is clearly stated that everything anyone would ever need to know is explained in Bob's expertly written "F&Q" section :)"

I'm still trying to figure out what an F&Q is. Frequently and Questions just does not make sense.

Dude said...

"At a minimum, you (Herman) should just keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself."

Agree 100%. The moderators at columbuzz are clueless. Maybe Santa can bring them all a clue for Christmas this year.

Dude said...

""Shawn, IP's are only monitored if you are posting using different names with different attitudes.""

Herman Forester, Attitude Police.