Monday, December 27, 2010

Michelle's Last Post on Columbuzz

This is my last post on this website. I am DONE. I happened upon this website and stuck around because the article I was reading had some good points and I enjoyed the debate regarding those issues. Then the story took a turn and people were allowed to post things that were cruel and had nothing to do with the initial story itself. I did begin posting at that time. I questioned why someone would allow posts to be printed when they were in such bad taste. Bob and I had some great banter in the beginning. I began reading other stories and noticed that those too had some statements that took away from the original topic.

That very much concerns me. There are attacks on here that should not be. There are things on here that are hurtful and damaging to people, that is not what I thought this website was about .

I am now met with hostility and accusations. For the record I AM NOT MERCMAN, CHARLIE TOWNSEND OR DUDE. I did not even now they existed until you and Lucy began accusing me of being them. I have googled the website and found it very easily and have spent time reading it as well. I am now more concerned then I was at the lack of common human decency on this site. It appears that these personal attacks on people have been going on for some time and I for one refuse to be a part of it.

Thanks Lucy for your recommendation and I will be leaving this site. It looks like Dude got another follower !!!! At least his blog does not pretend to be something it is not.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting this comment ending up here, guess it should since you wrote it.

Dude said...

"Very interesting this comment ending up here, guess it should since you wrote it."

Nope. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

What is also ironic is the time this article was posted and the comment was posted on Columbuzz.

They are minutes apart: Comment left on Columbuzz "2010-12-27 21:48:45" Article posted here "December 27, 2010 9:50 PM"

Dude said...

"Very interesting this comment ending up here, guess it should since you wrote it. "

Bob mode on

PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T!

Bob mode off

Dude said...

'What is also ironic is the time this article was posted and the comment was posted on Columbuzz.

They are minutes apart: Comment left on Columbuzz "2010-12-27 21:48:45" Article posted here "December 27, 2010 9:50 PM"'

Huh? Michelle's original comment on my blog was posted at 9:09 p.m.. I copied her comment and created a blog post at 9:28 p.m.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Here is another Blog. The days of Bob controlling conversations is over:

http://columbuzzkill.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

I knew this was what was going to happen. It is very interesting to me that the minute I opposed Bob, I became one of you. I explained very clearly in my post that I found this after I was accused on the other site. I also made it clear that I was now "following" this site, why would it surprise anyone that I would also it post here

Dude said...

Yep Michelle, you are now Mercman/Dude/NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc/Jeff Barkes. We are all the same person, since only one person in the world opposes Bob. Everyone else loves him.

Dude said...

Also, it's not like it's difficult to find my blog. Just google "columbuzz dude" and you're here!

Dude said...

I'm shocked that Bob #1 posted the comment, but we'll see how long it lasts. Bob #2 will probably delete it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Its gone!!

Anonymous said...

LOL That's hilarious. Columbuzz is all about censorship. It's very clear to see.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should get an easy-to-remember domain name. It would make it alot easier for me to direct my friends and co-workers here. ;)

Dude said...

"LOL That's hilarious. Columbuzz is all about censorship. It's very clear to see."

Bob is so predictable.