Saturday, December 25, 2010

Civil Debate from Bob and the Bob-o-bots

Warning!  This post contains adult language!  Reader discretion is advised.

Examples of civil debate from Bob and the Bob-o-bots:

Lucy:
"...what is your fucking deal???"
"I am way too good to bother w your shit."


Misty:
"Ok Whistle Cock Suckers!!!"
"My brother ex wife is a skanky whore plain and simple"
"...stay far away from her to keep from catching her diseases"
"You can all kiss my ass!!!"
"Merry Christmas Whistle Cock Suckers!!!!"
"Dude should stay on his whistleprick website"


Bob:
"...none of your fucking business."
"Time to back off motherfuckers."
"...you will regret it motherfuckers."
"Your call assholes. I ain't fucking around."
"Then you can 'sue' me, chicken shits."
"I know where some of you live.  You want to cross the line, then lets cross the fucking line.  It would be worth some time in jail to destroy your homes.  And the lives of some of your family."
"I own a few guns.  Give me reason assholes.  Back the fuck off."
"You keep saying on here that I'm nuts and a retard.  Piss me off and find out.  I could play the part in a HUGE way, if you fuck with my family."
"You talk big when others that I do know will suffer."
"Try me, asshole."

7 comments:

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

It kills Bob that he can't control content here.

Anonymous said...

wow this is scary and he is worried about preachers carrying guns for protection??? Looks like we should be worried about him carrying a gun.

REPORT BOB ASAP! said...

I saw these posts when they were originally put on here. Bob Freeman presents a danger to this community.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

http://www.columbuspd.com/

http://www.in.gov/isp/

http://www.fbi.gov/

Bob's rants and comments MUST BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. It is imperative that this be done. Ignoring him could have dire consequences just as it did in Tuscon and other places that have witnessed tragedies.

If I were the Barkes, I would refer this to law enforcement ASAP!

Phil Swaim said...

Just curious, do you have links to those comments? It would be good to show linkable evidence.

In all fairness, I could just say someone posted something on another site too.

I would like to see some links please. Thank you.

Dude said...

Hey Phil, welcome back. Some of these comments are from my blog and it would take some time to find them. Some are from columbuzz. The problem with providing links to comments made on columbuzz is that as soon as I provide the link, the comment will most likely be deleted.

But I think most of Bob's comments on this post came from here:

http://dude-wbwb.blogspot.com/2010/12/bob-invokes-dufus-defense.html#comments

Phil Swaim said...

Thanks dude. Let's put one of Bob's quote in here.
"My wife has never used a computer.


My wife and my relationship is none of your fucking business.

If you intend to bring wives into the battle you are waging with me, I can do the same.

I can start posting pictures of the families of the men that I know are here if you like.

We can start with the entire Barkes family, and then maybe Charlies family.

Shall we?

Time to back off motherfuckers. My wife and family are off limits.

I have friends that can do photo shop too.

Maybe a Barkes with a sheep would be nice. A horse maybe?

And I have a website that actually gets people to come and see what we post.

I draw the line on my family. Tell all the bullshit lies about me you like. But bring my family into it and I assure you, you will regret it motherfuckers.

Let's see, Sandy Barkes doing a line of meth maybe? Maybe a headline article with pictures of a Barkes orgy.

How about it? Your call assholes. I ain't fucking around."

I would like that to be submitted into court as evidence that Bob Freeman makes stuff up and photoshops his photos to make it look like what he thinks the story should be.

yeah, if that really is Bob who posted, I ask you how are you so sure just to be fair, then that is enough to damn him politically, journalistically, and legally.

Dude said...

There are many reasons I know it was Bob. Here are a few:

1. He admitted to them on columbuzz.
2. He wrote in the next comment: "Dude asked me today if I own a .357.". Only Bob would know what I asked him in a personal email.
3. It sounds like him.