Monday, December 20, 2010

Bob Makes Me LOL

"why am I the devil if I only have a place for the truth to be revealed?"

Columbuzz is a place for the truth to be revealed? LOL.

"Is he invincible because he runs a church?"

Bob, are you invincible because you run a "whistle blowing" website?

"Do you ever fault him for anything?"

Bob, do you ever fault yourself for anything?

"Being an atheist doesn't mean I'm stupid. Not agreeing with how a church is run doesn't make a person stupid."

True, but you are stupid nonetheless.

"Blindly following crooked 'preachers' would seem to me to be more ignorant than standing back and seeing how silly it is."

Blindly following crooked whistle blowers is also ignorant.

"That's why we try to get others to voice their views as well."

LOL again.

"We don't have any real need to keep rehashing the same things over and over."

LOL! That's all you do Bob is rehash the same things over and over and over and over...

"Is there some reason you think this isn't true? Should be easy enough to confirm. Let me see what I can find out."

Inspector Freeman is on the job!

"Gina might know somebody that might know if this is true. I was going to ask her if she could find out anything about it."

Also, Gina's hairdresser's cousin's mistress might know if it is true.

"You read where some nut dressed up like a woman, had bacon hanging out of his mouth, and went into church services dancing around and disturbing those services; and your concern is who I get my information from? That seems a bit odd to me."

It seems odd to Bob since he doesn't understand the concept of a "credible source". He probably believes every conspiracy theory he's ever heard. I'll even bet he believes that the U.S. faked the moon landings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Bob believes the moon landings were faked. He also believes that "Bush and his cronies" planted explosives in the World Trade Center, and sent rockets into the Towers, as well as the Pentagon, and the plane that nose-dived in Pennsylvania.

Bob is a bonafide nut-case.

Dude said...

"Yes, Bob believes the moon landings were faked."

I just wrote that as a joke. Are you serious? He actually believes this?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure. He has discussed these issues before. It was on one of the now defunct discussion forums.

Anonymous said...

Dickhead Freeman says, "
Let me ask, technically, since the minister is the one actually doing the selling of the goods, wouldn't he be the one that would be considered the 'church whore'?

Or does that make him the pimp? LOL"


He acts as if he believes this church thing is a serious issue, then he makes an inane comment. Followed by an LOL.

Freeman is an A #1 Fukup.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

I pointed out that Bob probably believed 0911 was a conspiracy and the moon landing faked here quite a while back. I think I also pointed out that he thinks that George W. Bush started the war do get revenge for daddy. I have another to add. He probably thinks that Elvis is still alive and the funeral was faked.

Speaking of Elvis, I understand that there was a book that hinted that it was faked, a wax dummy was put in the coffin and so on. My understanding is that the author didn't come straight out and say it, but hinted at it which supposedly protected the author and publisher. That reminds me of a website. Then again, they come out and say a bunch is true without proof.

Dude said...

"I pointed out that Bob probably believed 0911 was a conspiracy and the moon landing faked here quite a while back."

That's why I asked him, to see if he would admit it.

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

"Being an atheist doesn't mean I'm stupid. Not agreeing with how a church is run doesn't make a person stupid."

Psalm 14:1

1The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

See Psalm 53:1 too.