Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lucy vs. Lucy 1.0

Lucy #1:
"And making wise cracks does not a debate make...."

Lucy #2:
"So my dear michelle, you really know nothing of the past, unless you're merc or barney"
"Well, sweet Michelle, I was just answering a question YOU posed"
"You don't want to hear the story, then sweetheart, don't bring up things you don't want to discuss"
"Well michelle,,,er dude, cause your site is so funny...and don't stroke yourself"
"look up sarcasm E I didn't know sarcasm meant bullying"
"oh well, ya lose some and some you don't care about."
"Attacking is if I call you a a$$hole"
"Again, look up sarcasm. Michelle, IMHO was ignorant in her response to me, about not caring what the past was, but do you see me crying??"

3 comments:

Dude said...

Watch out E! You'll be accused of being Mercman next!

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

My source hasn't sent me those yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to think that when Bob talks about his dog, he is referring to Lucy.