Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Milestone = Columbuzz? Tim Miracle = Bob Freeman?

Here are some statements from columbuzz about Milestone/Tim Miracle that could also apply to Columbuzz/Bob Freeman:

"Well they call it a church (website) but I refer to it as a cult."

"A pastor (moderator) is supposed to set an example for other believers (commenters) to follow."

"He isn't the law, he isn't God, he's just a person"

"I am telling you up front that I am not using my real name because these Milestone (columbuzz) people have threatened violence before and I don't want them knowing who I am."

"I am remaining anonymous because I do not want to be harassed. I don’t want phone calls, emails, or someone showing up at my door."

"They are manipulators and are great at trying to 'work' people, sometimes they succeed."

"Because she is under a pastor (moderator) who thrives on drama. He considers it to be a personal triumph when people come against him because the Word says to be leery of a man that everyone speaks well of."

"I was tired of their holier-than-thou attitude."

"something is not right at Milestone (columbuzz)"

"It is their way or no way and God gives you free will."

"we are warning people about a cult."

"We have seen people have their lives ruined by Tim Miracle (Bob) and his followers."

"and if that means calling out a cult then that is what needs to happen."

"Milestone (columbuzz) IS a cult."

"If you speak against "Pastor" (Bob) or questions anything he says, your opinion is of rebelliousness. Having an opinion against "Pastor" (Bob) is being full of pride."

"The only opinion in Milestone (columbuzz) that matters is Tim Miracle's (Bob's). If you have an opinion, you might as well leave."

"You should really just stop because you are just helping to show how Milestone (columbuzz) treats people."

"It is funny if someone speaks against the "church" (columbuzz) they are immature."

"I want to remain anonymous to refrain from anymore threats from them."

"It would be nice to see you put some action with these words of yours and show proof of your apology to the people you’ve hurt."

"YOU KNOW the wrongs you've made, the lies you've told, the people you’ve hurt, the seeds you've planted, you KNOW what you need to fix. Let's see if you really mean it."

"Oh but wait, there’s no admission of any wrong doing in your comment, it’s only you telling people you apologize if THEY feel something was done to them or against them."

"However, there are many people whose lives are crushed or nearly crushed because of your "methods." People who have a hard time forgiving because they are faced everyday with the consequences of your "methods." "

"I know some very good people who have been hurt by Milestone (columbuzz) and it needs to stop."

"This is just an example of what Milestone (columbuzz) does; twist things around and lie."

"This church (columbuzz) has long been known to be far out & wacko....I tried to warn a few people myself....wack jobs they are...!!"

"It sickens me to see what they are doing to peoples lives."

"He is a waste of flesh, and is full of evil."

"What I don't understand is just letting him go on and on, doing what he's doing."

"These idiots at Milestone (columbuzz) are really hurting people!!"

"Tim (Bob) is a con man, hiding behind a church front (website). I think this "church" (columbuzz) is like his little club. and if you don't play his way you have to go home. He says it is his church (website), and if everybody quit. it's still his. "

"So in other words if you don't see eye to eye with either Miracle brothers (Bob) you receive their wrath."

"He was a bully growing up and he's a bully today."

"he is having her attacked, he has done this to SEVERAL people."

"That is how Milestone (columbuzz) works by being bullies."

"I think it is just an attention thing for Tim (Bob) because he loves attention."

"The tormenting that these brothers (moderators) do can be stopped."

"I have to hide who I am so my family members will not be harassed, bullied, etc."

"I say speak out. If they give you grief, get a restraining order. They are not exempt from the law! Although they think they are."

"Most churches (websites) have doctrine (usage policies), but when they make it up as they go to further their lives, can I say CULT."

"I think it's time to stop the nonsense."

"There comes a time to put away childish, ignorant behavior."

"If you want respect, you need to earn it, not bully people around to get it."

"You are an evil mean man and have too big of an ego to be a pastor at any church (moderator at any website)."

3 comments:

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Pretty spot on. Great post.

Anonymous said...

love it!!

Anonymous said...

Pastor timmy n pastor jimmy are great ppl..yes they are pastors but they are also human beings..they make mistakes just like everyone else. Keep talkin your trash you will be seeing the wrath of God himself here vrry, very soon :)) and I can't wait.