Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Personal Message to Bob Freeman

Please, sit down, read this, and THINK.

by Dude

These moderators at columbuzz are Democrats! These are Democrats acting like this.

    * Censoring comments.
    * Not following the site usage policy.
    * Using their site usage policy to intimidate and censor commenters.
    * Promising anonymity yet revealing people's identities and IP addresses.
    * Modifing articles of those who disagree with them..

This is crazy!

Absolutely CRAZY!

People ask if columbuzz is a website or a cult. Does it really matter what you call it?

It's a bunch of people that don't seem to be acting much like humans, in my opinion.

Bob, you could stop it all. With just a few words. But we've seen no signs of you trying to. In my opinion, that makes it look like you are behind this behavior.

I hope not. I hope you're a better man than that.

I have heard from you on my blog. I have heard from people that I think are moderators of columbuzz several times.

I have read your disgusting comments on my blog.

And you're a Democrat?

I never knew an internet blowhard that didn't want to run his mouth 24/7. I can see where silence can be a good thing at times. Now is not that time. Now is the time for your action.

Everyone I mention columbuzz to says the same thing, 'not those nutty columbuzz moderators.'

Nobody speaks very highly of any of you.

But Bob, you are a Democrat.

It is your DUTY as a man to put a stop to this nonsense.

It is your DUTY as a moderator to stop your fellow moderators from acting like fools in public.

I'm allowing people to post what they truly feel about YOUR WEBSITE on this blog. You have that same right and opportunity to do the same thing.

Do the right thing. Stop the nonsense. Show everyone that you aren't the madman people seem to be portraying you as.

All of that aside, as a Democrat and human being, you have a DUTY to stand up and make this right.

It isn't a favor that I'm asking of you; I couldn't care less. But, it's your responsibility to step up and be the man that you claim to be and stop this now.

You have a few olive branches of peace that you need to extend to people.

I'm sure you think of yourself as a man in charge of a large group of worshipers (Bob-o-bots) all trying to achieve the same goal.

Others see you as a nut case.

You need to prove them wrong. You need to show the world that you are who you think and say you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i find it funny that he calls someone a dumba$$ in bold letters in an article, yet... that violates their terms doesn't it? oh wait, what was i thinking... its bob, and he has super powers

NotDudeNotJeffBarkesNotMerc said...

Many Democrats live like "do as I say, not as I do". They also live in la la land. They have all these things that they think we should have or do, but fail to realize they cost money. They also think it is the rich who should pay for everything and never seem to consider cost, efficiency of money and time used, cheaper alternatives or personal responsibility. All they have are noble or in their mind noble ideals, but without reality.