Monday, December 27, 2010

Response to Lucy

"Michelle, he is the instigator of alot of problems on ANY board that involves Bob, he harrarrases bob, and vice-verse.  They act like brats...sorry Bob...but IF the whistledick site is the same fellow as merc , charlie, nunya. R.stone, you see michelle, this person uses many aliases, and maybe even the name michelle LOL"

For the millionth time, I'm not Mercman and I'm not Michelle.  Mercman has his own blog.  And again, Bob and Lucy show their paranoia.  Everyone who opposes Bob is Mercman?

..but he has threatened bob on another site, AND to add fuel to the fire, he even threatened me back to the old sound off days, where he was going to find out where I lived and kick by butt...same person. I've seen merc or whatever name of the day is, and another character named barney treat bob w disgust for no reason, other than it's easy to get him going,

I'm sure they have very good reasons for treating Bob with disgust since Bob is totally disgusting.

"They are most ignorant, and very, very immature...but that's water under the bridge."

Are you blind to Bob's ignorance and immaturity?

2 comments:

Bozo Tracker said...

With her know it all attitude and frequent outbursts of abusive language I personally I find Lucy to be only slightly less annoying than Bozo Bob.

Dude said...

Yes I agree. Maybe she's the president of the Bob Freeman fan club.